1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

No he did not lol

2. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Valid point. Probably aren't worth our breath.

Need a draft write up on Lassiter if you get a chance. I'm hearing he's our pick if he's there. Really like your content fam

IBTL and Verbal Christ like this.
  3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I prefer the measurables of Ennis Rakestraw to Lassiter personally. Head on down to the Texan room as we ramp up for the draft!

IBTL, Ancient Moabite and GOATuve like this.
  4. roslolian

roslolian Member

5. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I like Rakestraw too but Lassiter is such a good cover guy and he played against elite competition.

Sounds good

Verbal Christ likes this.
  6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

That he met at an adult venue that requires adult IDs. and no just because he is privileged is not the reason why he was let out (as we see with the several teachers who avoid jail time after getting it on with their minor students). It's the fact that...he met the minor at an adult venue requiring adult ID to get in. Not the school bus stop or on some online predator stuff. How was he supposed to know? The giddey circumstances just look different to me from the surface which is all we have to go by

Meanwhile KPJ knew exactly what he was doing when he decided to play security to hide his anger, so they'd open the hotel room for him to proceed in beating up his girlfriend.

#4666 Scarface281, Apr 18, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What are all you Katers gonna do when we sign him this summer to a cheap contract?

DD

9. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

You do know it was not a one night stand right? These two had a relationship that was lived out on social media. Still want to go with "Poor Giddey he didnt know she was 15" or nah?

10. Ancient Moabite

Probably the same thing you are going to do when they don't sign him

Udoka gave KPJ the HOD at that intro conference

It was the passing of the HH status, to him and his hand picked on court extension... VV

The hug of death was similar to that Clay phantom punch ......never saw it coming

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I don't care if they sign him or not - but with Stone and Tillman's affinity for him and Ime wanting to win, I could see them taking a cheap look.

Either way, the Kobe stuff is interesting, as is the Malone - way worse yet revered - I certainly hope for the sake of integrity none of you Katers are Kobe supporters...that would be hypocrisy at the highest of levels.

DD

12. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Didn't know that. this changes things

13. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So the Rockets are going to resign the malcontent woman beater that they gave up 2 second round picks to get rid of to sastify the K-Peen-Jerkers? The very same guy they signed to a no long term commitment contract in case he did something stupid. Which he did, The same guy who lost his mind when the Cavs moved his locker and the Rockets would now cut his pay and have him be a sub and you thinnk he's gonna be mature and accept it. The Thunder wanted no part of rolling the dice for your misdiagnosed all star talent level player and cut him immediately yet they gave the Giddey situation time to play out. You are delusional. If they were to sign him, it would be a stupid move because he's just going to go full idiot at some point.

GOATuve likes this.
  14. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Was she 15? I thought she was 17 and he was 18 at the time? Is there a full version of the story anywhere? I'd be interested to read it, all I've seen are bits and pieces from random unreliable sources scattered on the internet.

Scarface281 and Dobbizzle like this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The most important thing were the NBA and the police investigated and gave up......I would have been okay to see him cut but that did not happen.

Now first seed and playing in the Playoffs.

16. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

harold bingo likes this.
  17. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

l.0.l.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  18. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

KPJ is eligible to play. Anyone can sign him. No one has because he has been a problem every where he has been. Keeping your act together is a skill we all have to possess to keep a good job. KPJ does not possess that skill. Once any of us are more trouble than our production is worth, we are all gone unless we own the business.

AroundTheWorld and GOATuve like this.
  19. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Bahahahahaha!!!

Ok

AroundTheWorld and GOATuve like this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would think it was hilarious if they did, if only to see the absolute meltdown by some of the worst people on the board.

The sheer amount of pearls that would be clutched by total scumbags....

[​IMG]