1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden's America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, May 12, 2021.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

A 30lb bag of kibbles and bits is 25.00. I wouldn't feed that **** to my pet even if it was free.
    You're so far gone from reality that you're calling a big mac a good deal.

ROXRAN, tinman and basso like this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

I'm far gone from reality? Thats why I predicted the stock market to come roaring hack when spy was 380? That's why I predicted tesla would collapse when it was trading at 220? Thats why I correctly predicted trump would win the primary and other posters bet me he wouldn't? What have I been wrong about?

Not to brag but I've literally been right about everything while you have fallen flat on your face spewing zero hedge conspiracies

3. Space Ghost

You are actually claiming your air of superiority based on calling the Republican primary?
    You're just scraping the **** off the wall that stuck and crowning yourself genius.

Astrodome likes this.
  4. astros123

astros123 Member

Nope I'm calling it when 100% of Bloomberg economists and overwhelming majority of wall street predicted a massive recession in 2023 when S&P was trading at 3700. Me and @adoo repeatedly called it BS and i said i'd be putting all my money on a SPY long. I got mocked and ridiculed by everyone when it was the trade of the century.

You and your butt buddy @AroundTheWorld were too busy ass kissing Elon musk when I said in the elon thread shorting tesla would be trade of the year and again I was mocked.

Easy $$$

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

6. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder if the cannibal who ate Brandon's uncle, is the same one who ate his brains?

7. astros123

astros123 Member

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I don't see how this will help the crime rate.

9. astros123

astros123 Member

The city of Boston has had *2* murders this year.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

11. Space Ghost

Propaganda is very amusing once you recognize it.

Only in Joe Bidens America does the Russians effectively back a coup, American Style, then hold 1000 american soldiers until Biden surrenders without a fight.

basso likes this.
  12. astros123

astros123 Member

Why do you get your news from right wing twitter accounts? You know it's only making you more stupid right? No 1k troops were being held hostage. You're just embarrassing yourself more and more

13. Space Ghost

Relax dude. I literally said the propaganda was comical. Go pop a xanix

basso and tinman like this.
  14. astros123

astros123 Member

The Us government was helping the previous government in NIGER train their military. When that government got overthrown us soliders stayed in the country to help stabilize the country and prevent a genocide. Now the US government has rightfully decided that whatever happens in NIGER isn't our business cuz the opposition has fled. US soliders are not being held hostage nor were they at harms way.

It's just funny how the same dipshits that cry about Ukraine war and forever wars @Astrodome @Space Ghost always get upset when biden pulls the plug on us involvement like he rightfully did in Afghanistan.

There is no "anti war" coalition in America. It's just dipshits cosplaying

15. Space Ghost

As the new French joke goes, if you're Ukrainian, raise one hand. If you're Biden or Macron, raise both hands high.

basso likes this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

@tinman

Even Cardi B upset bruh

tinman likes this.