1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black People and Red Lobster

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

yeah, but then you have to listen to country music and get dumber. Heavy price to pay.

2. Buck Turgidson

There's great country music and there's horrible country music...you can guess which kind is played in the places El ConQuesodork frequents.

3. Sajan

Sajan Member

LMAO.
    I did this today...

IBTL and Invisible Fan like this.
  4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

im still waiting for him to tell me if we can get some Asian people to teach calculus to the whiteys. Maybe they can do it w country music in the background.

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Steak and Ale near Dacoma / Magnum? I loved that place as a kid.

6. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

My dad used to take us to the Steak and Ale off 45 around 1960, kind of dark inside with a great salad bar..................thinking about this reminded me of the Bennigans we used to go to, that was like a pre chilis/fridays vibe.

The 3 childhood restaurants we used to hit at least once a month was, Texas Tumbleweed, Case Elana and a small little family-owned seafood place with the best fried shrimp was the Driftwood at 1960 and Kuykendahl

ima_drummer2k and IBTL like this.
  7. VanityHalfBlack

Where is hotballa? He can't be disappearing like that. Come on man bring him back!

IBTL likes this.
  8. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

hotballa was last seen:

19w 6d ago

You know, VHB, Charlie Brown once believed in the Great Pumpkin and you can continue the tradition of believing in that hotballa will rise again out of the pumpkin patch and start another thread in the Hangout about something stupid that deals with race - so keep on keeping on!

ROCKSS and VanityHalfBlack like this.