1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden's America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, May 12, 2021.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

These kids do not want to grow up playing fat woke ugly liberal characters in their games bruh....

tinman likes this.
  2. adoo

adoo Member

3. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

The Biden Regime has ANNIHILATED the standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans. Thanks.

4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

The hollowing of the middle class has been going on for two decades. Biden isn't responsible for it.

Where Biden has failed is gaslighting democrats into believing the middle class is getting stronger and doing absolutely nothing to help them outside of the equivalency of 'thoughts and prayers'.

tinman and K9Texan like this.
  5. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, the Washington Establishment has been stealing wealth for decades. Inflation under the Biden Regime has gone into the stratosphere. The Regime is lying about the true rate of inflation, which they have done everything possible to exacerbate.

6. Space Ghost

high inflation is extremely hard on those who live paycheck to paycheck. They aren't stupid. They know what is transitory and what is not. Unlike many of the entitled people who are telling us inflation is not that bad, they actually look at the prices.

If the Biden administration was honest and instead of giving us the BS 'economy is doing awesome' narrative, voters would be more supportive. instead, we will end up with Trump, who will make it worse in the end.

Inflation will be a serious problem until the US stops spending more than it makes. Debt matters.

tinman likes this.
  7. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

No chance. The Washington Establishment will NEVER again permit a non-loyalist to the establishment become president. Our democratic republic is over. We are now ruled by a fascist oligarchy.

8. astros123

astros123 Member

It's genuinely so hilarious how morons actually think trump is somehow anti establishment. It's the biggest scam that he's ever sold to the American public. Trump who passed the largest tax cut in modern history while pushing for the most deregulation in history is somehow anti establishment.

The guy deregulated the entire banking industry to help big banks
    Deregulated transportation industry to help big train carriers
    Helped hedge funds hide money easier

While bidens FTC has blocked more mergers than any other admin in history but somehow the narrative is trump is anti establishment cuz he wanted to overthrow the government.

Bidens spending is the reason why we're finally manufacturing the high end semiconductors and don't have to protect Taiwan no more in a conflict. Bidens spending is the reason why we're finally manufacturing batteries and other critical parts to our supply chain.

There's genuinely not a single smart person on the right who posts on these forums. It's sad how stupid everyone is

#4148 astros123, Apr 17, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

No dipshit he really hasn't. Get off foxnews

Middle-class has more wealth today and less debt as a ratio to income than they did pre pandemic. Another dipshit low iq post from you. There's a reason I've gotten rich while you havnt over the past few years. Get off zero hedge twitter and read a real book. You're becoming more and more stupid

#4149 astros123, Apr 17, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  10. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Remember to swallow.

11. astros123

astros123 Member

I'm not the dipshit moron with foxnews **** down my throat spewing braindead talking points. None of you morons have ever read a chart and it's hilarious how stupid you are.

It's always vibes instead of facts. Low iq morons

Rileydog likes this.
  12. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

You need a teenage girl's shoulder to cry on. LMAO!

CryingMan-2545566168.jpeg

13. astros123

astros123 Member

What's so difficult to back up your dipshit claims with actual facts alongslide the other donk @Space Ghost ? You claim middle class has been "annihilated" but somehow income and wealth are at record highs.

85% of individuals claim their personal life is doing fine but somehow according to you dipshits the world is ending lol. Such brainwashed morons you people are

14. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

You must work in government or academia. You're a delusional nutcase. No amount of truth and facts will EVER get you off the knob of your gods in the Washington Establishment. They love suckers like you. Now I need to take a shower. Please stay downwind of me.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

The same dipshit morons who blindly believe trumps election fraud conspiracies are lecturing others not to believe data and facts but to believe vibes lol. As i said in the other thread while you dipshits were claiming the country was going crash in 2022 I put all my money on SPY longs and i've made a crazy amount of $$.

I'll keep getting rich while you morons keep spewing braindead conspiracies. You dipshits are the laughing stock of the world

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden just forgave student debt again to pander for votes since the young people don’t like him now

you know what that does? Make schools raise their tuition even higher to discourage the free loaders . Grad school is like almost $200k now

and the price of Big Macs are like $18
    @AroundTheWorld
    @basso
    @CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

basso likes this.
  17. Space Ghost

Middle class American makes 150k a year. You're still trying to convince me this is the 90s and 75k is middle class.
    Inflation is a b****, old man

basso likes this.
  18. astros123

astros123 Member

The price of a big Mac sandwich in Los Angeles is 5.89 right now. Do you right wing dipshits spew anything that's based in reality? Like literally can you try not lying for 5 minutes in your sad life?

19. astros123

astros123 Member

You know there's this thing called Google right? You dont have to get your information from zero hedge and other dipshits in twitter who have been wrong for the past 4 years which is why you've been wrong about everything

@K9Texan you dipshits don't have to lie 24/7. You gain nothing

20. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

It isn't to discourage freeloaders, it is to get more free government money. If the government tells a school that no matter what they charge, the government will guarantee student loans to pay it, there is an incentive for the school to raise tuition.

basso likes this.