1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

There is no pro-hamas faction of ClutchFans.

There is a faction of MAGA cucks who support genocide and indiscriminate killing in the name of their chosen god.

2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

:rolleyes:
    There is no pro genocide MAGA imaginary boogie men here- Maybe in Chicago at 1 to 2 am where you fully believe Jussie Smollett

Stop watching bad movies like the American society of magical negroes breh

what about the genocide in Gaza where zero Jews are allowed and yet Israel has 2 million Arab descendants many that work arm in arm with the IDF to stop the existential threat to their homes in Israel? it's hilarious the pro Hamas people say they are not pro Hamas but they sure absolutely believe every casualty numbers that is put out (by Hamas) without regard to actual Hamas evil sh.it head deaths :rolleyes:

These same "not pro Hamas" faction has zero to say about the 1300 irrefutable mostly civilian Israeli murder and rape atrocities and think Israel shouldn't touch Hamas for some strange reason in response - Israel has to wipe out Hamas - anything less is unacceptable as a duty of a nation

These Gazans that are not afflicted with Hamas needs to help destroy every tunnel after the fact and put the children in re-education curriculum that teaches to love others and to teach them that the Hamas was a ugly and tragic connection to Gazans that should never happen again

#9062 ROXRAN, Apr 17, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  3. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Well we now know you have no idea what Genocide is. The American education system fails again.

I have never in any way defended Hamas. I have however condemned the indiscriminate killing of women and children by either side. Something the supporters of Israel just can't seem to do.

4. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

There is also @trustme, of course, who is full of hate against Jews. And there was @maypk who has stopped posting here and is much better in the GARM. And several others.

Of course, full-blown antisemite @glynch. And this clown.

[​IMG]

tinman and ROXRAN like this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

This is what the pro-Hamas faction like @Exiled and others celebrated.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

8. ROXRAN

Iranian women are brave - those that stand up to the Islamic Republic subservient injustice and treatment ,... I wish we would have more Gazans stand up like this - in only one day of Iran sending hundreds of death projectiles- i've already seen three instances of Iranian women resisting the sh.it nonsense by radical Islamic unholy turds in charge and saying we don't agree with this idiotic decisions that are based on hate for Israel-

These women want peace and freedom!

FREE FREE FREE IRAN !!!

tinman likes this.
  9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@basso
    @Os Trigonum
    @Salvy

I’m glad we beat Mexico back then so no woke people will block traffic or harass Jewish kids

go Israel

basso and ROXRAN like this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

The Iranians hate their regime and rulers
    I don’t know the Gazans feel the same way

there’s generation hate and brain washing by the fundamentalists

11. Xopher

Xopher Member

It is easier for the Iranians. They know who to hate. The regime. It is different in Palestine. They feel they are being opressed by the Israelis and Hamas is defending them. They don't realize Hamas is making things worse.

ROXRAN and tinman like this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

Syria is messed up too
    Lebanon messed up

why can’t the Middle East be cool like that Latin American countries ? Sure they got mayor issues
    Nobody is kidnapping people for hate , it’s just for ransom money
    @Salvy

13. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

@Exiled literally posts Hamas highlight reels. Who are you trying to fool?

ROXRAN and basso like this.
  14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I haven't seen any Hamas highlight reels but then again I have Exiled on ignore. Its a wonderful feature to weed out the extremists on the board from either side. You inch closer that way everyday but I enjoy watching you get embarrassed by the liberals you look down on. Keep on keeping on.

Genocide will always be wrong. War will always be wrong. Hatred will always be wrong. Sorry no sorry.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What is your plan? Do you want American troops on the ground invading Iran, and then rebuilding like we were supposed to have done in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Do you have other solutions?

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  16. ROXRAN

Except Israel is not trying to "genocide" gazans - you are basing your opinion of "genocide" on numbers based off Hamas -

Nobody really knows jacksh.it including you ~
    once the threat of Hamas is gone and the existential threat that it poses then there will a sustainable peace among gazans and Israel - if anything we should be making it easier for Israel to go into Rafah - the sooner that Hamas is gone the better for the gazans

17. ROXRAN

Heck no - but wouldn't you say it's impressive that Iranian citizens realize the threat from the IR and they still make the case of repulsing the Islamic Republic based on not giving in to a unholy doctrine that the leadership does/
    The proxy groups of Hamas and Hezbollah is all based on a relationship with Iran that ultimately exists for the sole purpose of being an existential threat to Israel-and ultimately the USA if the spread of the caliphate calls for

It would be quite easy to say nothing, do nothing but we seen more than one example of true Iranians speaking out against this evil mindset of hatred ..

I think it's entirely possible that the Islamic Republic can dissipate internally - so my "plan" isn't to have American troops there - but there are other ways - cut off the tentacles; the Houthi's, Hezbollah and Hamas- make it a logistical nightmare for Iran to pay for the proxy groups

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have nothing but support and hope for Iranian citizens.

I also don't want troops or an invasion of Iran, and I doubt that most of the Iranians against the theocracy do. They do want change.

I'm okay with more to try and sanction Iran and cut off their support. The treaty we used to have at least some accountability of their nuclear capabilities. Now we don't even have that.

ROXRAN likes this.
  19. maypk

maypk Member

Yeah, I stopped posting here since there's no point arguing with pro-genocide zionists.

VooDooPope likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

Why should we FUND their Iron Dome? They are a wealthy nation. They should fund it themselves. I can understand selling it to them or even helping them with the technology- but I genuinely would like an explanation of why we should fund it.