1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can Embiid and the Sixers hold off elimination in Game 5? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

KPJ Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CertifiedTroll, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would say a good deal of the posters here make more money than KPJ is making in Greece.

2. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Leave your garbage political takes out of this forum.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No dying on any hills, been here probably longer than you have been alive - will be here after you leave.

I am just hoping a young man turns his life around.

Why are you so mad?

Oh, and Pistol - if you can't stand the truth of pointing out the hyocrisy of people not holding a candidate for the US Presidency and his 26 rape allegations, 1 SA conviction and a lady who accused him of raping her when she was 13......how anyone can overlook that and then have the gall to come in her ripping on a man who got in an argument with his girlfriend is a hypocite of the highest order, and not someone to seriously listen to....at all...so piss off little man.

DD

#163 DaDakota, Apr 3, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

If KPJ didnt do anything, as the girl even said was "exaggerated", why even plead guilty to anything? If my girl "accidentally" hit her own head on a table to make it bleed, and I didnt touch her, there is ZERO CHANCE I take any charge on my record. With the millions I would lose? Something happened there. Its why it took a 911 call for police to be there

This looks like Porter's previous excuses of "he didnt know" there was a gun in his car when police found it.. Or when he hit a women in Cleveland, using "defending his sister" as a convenient excuse to rough up a weaker person.

Or him getting in strip club fight taking up for teammate Sterling Brown, okay thats nice. But they shouldnt have even been there. He broke NBA's covid protocol rule to be there. Maybe Brown was actually fighting for a mess KPJ created. Just its another of those "my crew vs your crew" skirmishes he's involved in yet again. After breaking NBA rule to do it

Or other similar lack of respect for NBA structure. Leaving an NBA game to drive home. Because the only coach who gave a crap about him, the coach who he's literally dating that coach's goddaughter, tried to hold him accountable for once. Then further betraying that coach roughing up his goddaughter?? Are we serious?? If you were f***ing Tilman Fertita's goddaughter and you smack her up, you think you would deserve "mercy" on that?

Even in goonish sports, how come he's the ONLY NBA player in 10 years with that kind of crappy track record? At least Draymond's crap happens within field of NBA play. KPJ cant even go relax in a hotel without something.

Bro stop defending awful people. He hasnt shown anything close to being an apologetic reformed Christian soul

5. DaDakota

Draymond punched a guy at practice - and he hurts people on the court.

I believe in redemption.

DD

6. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I'm not mad. I'm simply posting the truth. KPJ is a trash person. Can he turn his life around? Of course but his history doesn't indicate he wants to.

You won't be here after me btw but I don't want to get into personal insults

HardenReturns likes this.
  7. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Draymond is a piece of human garbage who deserves to be run over by a semi, not a great comparison. Notice how you can only prop up kpj by comparing him to the worst of the worst

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The gripe is he is not really as good as DD thunk he was......

He is a guy that scored 18 ppg scoring against the worst teams in the NBA on a historically bad team.

Not worth the headache, arguably not even worth picking him up from Cleveland in the first place.

9. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Very true. Cleveland gave him to us so I understand the minimal risk. That said, in hindsight it was obviously a mistake

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

there's no redemption for draymond

donkeys go to hades when they die

11. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Political discussion is roped off to another forum for good reason. We don't need back and forth on which candidate is worse than the other.
    Oh, while I'm not a Fat ****, I'm hardly a little man.

HardenReturns and AroundTheWorld like this.
  12. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

13. DaDakota

On this we agree.

Anyway, KPJ is so powerful he shut down Cfans for the day....

:)

DD

Jontro likes this.
  14. Croatian Sensation

Croatian Sensation I'd rather be a forest than a street

Had a soft spot for KPJ during his time with the Rockets, I thought he had flashes of brilliance. His triple-double games were especially delightful to watch because they showed the possibility of his growth into a nice all-around player. But that Kysre incident was such a wake-up call, I did a hard 180, don't care about him at all anymore and want him to stay as far away from Houston as possible.

daywalker02 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  15. topfive

topfive CF OG

They'll be singing a different tune once he punches a coach and drives off at halftime.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

**** take 8.7.

This **** gives KPJ credit for everything.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Or you know the Servers are just not functioning well now.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

@KPJisback

He isn't even with Panathinaikos or Olympiakos, both bigger clubs than PAOK Saloniki which is a mediocre club by their standards.

19. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because if he didn’t accept the plea deal, he risked going to trial and getting the (Johnathan Majors) treatment ..only time ever a man is on video escaping a woman, and being chased blocks by the same woman and found guilty

20. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

“No soup for you!”