1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Sports media, writers & bloggers owe Jalen Green a apology

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketchamp, Mar 23, 2024.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Andrew Wiggins had a -1.7 BPM and was less efficient with a lower VORP than Green in his third year.

Also dude was a guard in his third season still averaging the same amount of turnovers as assists.

#241 fchowd0311, Apr 2, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Interesting you only list the third year despite the original statement being about the first 3 years.... guess the numbers didn't come out like you wanted.

3. Ancient Moabite

Wàaaaaah

So did KPJ have a fluke 15 game stretch with Rockets?

The winning streak masks the said bad games

A village idiot is One always trying to make a point about something it never did at a high level

You are functioning on 3d reality, that is the apex function for you Woodwose, stop trying to place the 5d/6d tier in your cave/mudhole.....Its tacky

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, what does KPJ have to do with anything?

Kid, you're reaching because you know you're wrong... which is good, I wouldn't have suspected you'd have the cognitive ability to realize that!

5. Ancient Moabite

Well if you comprehend as good as you lower-self rant on here you would over stand why I mentioned your saint KPJ

Pretty sure the receipts exist about this magical 15 game stretch

Wrong? About talking basketball/players ability etc?

Woodwose please

Compare Green 15 game stretch vs. The KPJ that you hyped up and bragged about him doing because of your personal distaste for the Rockets lottery pick

You loved the orphan stepchild (55th pick trade) over your own organic drafted child

You have gone complete Woodwose, never go complete....

Woodwose

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, I gave you too much credit.

Oh well my simpleton friend, I've given you enough "special" attention for today and you still didn't manage to follow along in basic conversation.... that's why you're on the bus away from the normal people.

7. Ancient Moabite

You are too kind......Bobby ''Thenobrain-woodwose'' (un)Great-ful

Stick to football, something you at least admitted to participating in

Basketball is not your convo

Especially since you think a HS to NBA player is trying to salvage his career after 10 months (2 seasons/20 yrs old) of professional career

You better salvage those receipts and pull a Commissioner Goodell and burn them like he did those Patriots tapes, allegedly

#247 Ancient Moabite, Apr 2, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
    Verbal Christ and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

One final thing, out of curiosity, your username implies that you are Jordanian, are you?

9. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

"out of curiosity"

[​IMG]

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Save the laughter for it the answer is anything other than "yes" my simple friend.

11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

You’re absolutely right, he deserved all the backlash he was receiving for his (really) bad play.

You also had the incredibly terrible takes in which people were suggesting that we give up and trade him for anything they could get of value, including straight up for role players like as Alex Caruso.

That’s outright disrespectful for a guy that was still working into finding himself in this league.

I laid it out it one of these threads that these guys need time. SGA was a guy that was not viewed as a potential superstar arch player. It took him FOUR YEARS to get himself into MVP caliber type player status.

No one had patience and everyone wanted him traded. That’s the crappy part from the entire media and even posters here.

topfive likes this.
  12. Ancient Moabite

One final reply

Learn some true Erudition about history/blood/law

The High Priest of Anu is what my username represents

But I did catch a few Jordan-Bulls games

America has the most biblical place names so pretty sure there is a Jordan or three, just like there are at least 30 Moscow's in USA because old Russia is Hawaii/Alaska

Is your name derived from Alexander the Greek(great)? Or Bobby the brain Heenan?

13. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

I will admit it. I wanted him gone. But I never really heard any media saying they wanted him out. At least not on local sports radio. I remember around the trade deadline all I heard was "anyone who wants him gone doesn't know basketball." I think that was Joel Blank on 97.5. Maybe Adam from the Adam and Adam team on 790.

FLASH21 likes this.
  14. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As usual Bobby makes derogatory comments toward special needs kids..... Unbelievable that he's still allowed to post here after his past comments.

FLASH21 likes this.
  15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Sorry I should have clarified, those takes were coming from CFans more than anything, not the media.

That was directed at the “people” here making those asinine statements.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Calm down hero or you'll end up needing to switch to another sock puppet account again.

17. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Learn to be a decent human being. You might have to go back to begging to come back again.

topfive likes this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Heh, some lolcows never change... years later, still trying to use the same faux tears shtick to lash out at others.

Anyway, I think this thread is finished. Have fun kids.

19. T for 3

T for 3 Member

The more he turns me giving up on him into a bad take, the happier I'll be. He badly outplayed Edwards (the so called future of American NBA players last night.)

FLASH21 and fchowd0311 like this.
  20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm surprised more people aren't mentioning that. He outplayed Ant and not in the sense that he had a hotter shooting night.

He just flat out looked superior as a lead ball handler than Ant.

topfive and T for 3 like this.