1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mind The Game Pod Cast

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by No Worries, Mar 27, 2024.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Most here might enjoy this podcast. LeBron might have a future as a NBA HC or GM, after he retires, since he certainly understands the gme at a very deep level.

https://www.youtube.com/@MindTheGamePodcast

About

Presented by Uninterrupted and ThreeFourTwo Productions, Mind The Game is an entry into the heralded basketball minds of LeBron James and JJ Redick. The two sit down weekly to discuss the state of the game, dissect X’s and O’s, and wax poetic about the game they love.

First two episodes:

roslolian and Williamson like this.
  2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Seems like a vanity project for LeBron, honestly. I appreciate the depth of knowledge on display, but also comes across as him trying prove how much a basketball genius he is. That’s just me reacting to the few clips I’ve watched of it.

Edit:
    Oh, I like how they use video clips and text overlays of bball terminology and their definitions while they’re talking, in the episodes posted above. Nice work, whoever edited those shows.

#2 durvasa, Mar 28, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Meh. . . .before his passing Kobe had a similar show
    It taught me alot about basketball I never knew

Rocket River

Williamson likes this.