1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rain in the forecast for tomorrow.....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Fegwu, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

2. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

Actually, it would be great! Then we can skip Redding's turn in the rotation. I'm sure not to many people would be upset about that. :)

3. PhiSlammaJamma

In other words, somebody in Pittsburgh decided to leave the sprinklers on all night. They want no part us.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

That's one way to interpret it. I hope it doesn't rain, we need to play while we are still on fire.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

They wouldn't skip Redding. They'd have to play 5 games in 3 days. He'd still pitch.

6. edc

edc Contributing Member

Yep. The only upside is it would be nice to give Beltran another day to recover. However, five games in three days (ie: two doubleheaders) would be a tough road.

7. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

My point exactly. When you are hot you do not really want day off. But the Beltran angle edc raise is at least a positive way of looking at things.

At least I pray we can get in at least one game - Carlos'.

Something tells me that Timmy will give us a solid 6-inning outing whether it is tomorrow or Friday. He always has a way of sneaking or sprinkling a solid outing every now and then. Oh well who needs a quality start when you can score 8-10 times in 9 innings.

Go 'Stros.

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

just heard hunsicker say that they should be able to play tonight. i assume that means they could get one game in today. guess they would play a doubleheader sometime this weekend?? or maybe tomorrow??

9. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Pittsburgh Today: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 69F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies. Low 57F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

10. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Forecast for 5PM

30% chance of precip

12. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Looking good right now!

[​IMG]