1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ATT Down?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ziggy, Jul 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Splitting hairs, but it should be the opportunity cost, within reason. Granted, I haven't read the contract to even see if they guarantee a reliability/uptime standard.

But I'm sure that many people who rely on their mobile internet to make a living lost much more than $5. Even people who missed meetings, either in-person due to loss of maps or on phone calls, lost, or delayed (which could be construed as a hit in interest) money.

I'm sure there will be a class action suit where the lawyers will make a lot and people will get A WHOLE NOTHER FIVE DOLLARS GAIS!

Ubiquitin likes this.
  3. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

this would just bankrupt AT&T and isn't logical. if your meetings and business time are so valuable, then don't have it dependent on something you pay $50 for. have a backup plan.

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

PS- make sure you tell your next Uber or delivery driver that if their livelihood is so important, they should have a backup and good day to you!

5. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

upload_2024-2-25_14-21-41.gif

Andre0087 and Ubiquitin like this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s a shame copper telephone is not a reasonable option anymore. Home phones before the rise is telemarketing were nice. Now because of telemarketing they’re unusable. But the same is happening to cell service.