1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kpdark, Jan 2, 2024.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Numero uno out the ****ing door!!!

DD

AroundTheWorld and cml750 like this.
  2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Jalen Green didn't DM that dude then call him, that's such bullshit lol. These dudes begging for relevance.

4. MystikArkitect

Bobby and Dakota must be feeling like how we KPj deniers felt in October.

AroundTheWorld and DaDakota like this.
  5. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Not a fan of Roosh, I have my opinion about him, but this is probably the most disappointing thing that could have happened with Jalen. I totally lost confidence in him as it shows that he's just weak mentally. He is immature and probably 3-4 years behind. Do we waste time on him, I don't know anymore, but am ready to call it quits.

cml750, daywalker02, NewAge and 2 others like this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

My bs alarm was going off with some of those statements -- gave Jalen advice, talked on the phone, talks with other NBA players, etc. Fake it until you make it I guess.

7. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

That roosh guy is the real problem imo.

#1127 yixiixiy, Feb 16, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    Dankstronaut and T for 3 like this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Deny Deny deny, but others have seen the DM's and confirmed them.

I know you guys don't want to see it, but it is true.

DD

cml750 and xtruroyaltyx like this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

10. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Any real fan of this Rockets team has already

1. blocked Roosh
    2. got blocked by Roosh
    for a while ngl. I’m also disappointed that both Clutch and Jackson are still casually associated with this guy (ever since his attitudes towards women and another human being was exposed LIVE).

Amel likes this.
  11. NewAge

NewAge Member

the guy is an attorney, from WIR… Doubt he’d make wild stories like that, he’s aware of the liability… This is not some opinion punditry. He’s laying out factuals; that could get you in trouble if it’s made up… But who the F knows…

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Rockets Twitter is something else, man lol. All the sophistication of a junior high lunchroom.

GOATuve, Corrosion and YOLO like this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, without the Roosh guy Green still is the Blek Mumble.

cml750 and DaDakota like this.
  14. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Yea, Roosh is weak too

15. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

“Are non-hoopers entitled to have an opinion?”

He and his sorry-a$$ self-loving, anger-mongering, women-loathing, ultra-aggressive style should go to hell.

16. T for 3

T for 3 Member

yeah, give me a ****ing break. How pathetic do you have to be to make stuff up like that for popularity on a fansite??

17. invocux

invocux Member

Roosh is a narcissist but i trust him on situations like these. Deniers are straight up idiots imo because they don't undestand that it's too detailed to be a lie which is funny. Also if Roosh is lying and Green is indeed following Rockets Twitter and knows who is criticizing him he would see Roosh's tweets and call him out for that. That would be the end of Roosh's Twitter journey. Roosh is a very calculated guy and loves his own voice. He sees himself as the leader of this fanbase. He can't afford to be banished from Twitter that would ruin him. He would never take such risk. I think Jalen insulted him and he felt violated and decided to wait until all-star break to share it with others. He sat on it for a while because Jalen has been playing pretty good so the timing wasn't right. He would get crucified for that. If that was a friendly conversation he would never mention it. Roosh is a clever guy much more clever than posters who think that he's lying.

cml750, DaDakota and NewAge like this.
  18. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Don’t even care if it’s true or not. More likely than not Green is on the way out. It makes sense basketball and financial wise.

It’s just how it went down and how this Roosh guy handled the whole “saga” and how he incubated, timed and shared his so called “scoop”. It’s abominable and of low and bad human taste. That’s all.

19. T for 3

T for 3 Member

This is where you are wrong, because nobody in Jalen Green's position gives two ***** about what some random guy on twitter thinks. The guy has a minor following on this website. Don't be fooled into thinking anyone of any consequence cares what he thinks. That's why he can get away saying **** like this.

20. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Who has seen them and confirmed them? I think this story is total bs and 100% made up but if someone reputable has seen and confirmed them I'm willing to do a 180.

T for 3 likes this.