1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cool Rocket stuff wanted......................

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Shotcaller, Jan 28, 2000.

1. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

Hello every 1, I am looking to buy a lot of the following items, if you have them and maybe want to make some money E Mail me or just post here ok here we go:

1. Old items from the 60-70's ticket stubs, banners, publications, pocket schedules, magizines, newspapers, etc

2. Any of the above items from the Back to Back season....I have the Coke cans from the first season, and all the Chronical news papers, But I need the Post news papers. I am really looking for press passes or unused final tickes from the New York series.

3. Any and all rocket games on tape from either the back to back season....I would love the Pheonix game with the Kiss of death, and the full 7 games with New York, or tapes from the Moses Malone, Calvin Jerome Murhpy..lol, or with Rudy in them.

4. Even sport cards, 86-87 fleer Hakeems, clydes, and Barkley...I would love to get some PSA's if any 1 has them, if you dont know what PSA's are then you dont have them dont worry. I am actually looking to purchase all kinda cards here...Cassells Finest rookies.....even some Baseball and Football stuff 2, doesnt have to be houston realated here.

5. Any of the Clutch tapes from the Championship years, or the Hakeem video thats out.

I am looking basically anything sport related, I have lots of stuff 2, just forgot to pick up a few things back then...let me know maybe we can help each other...or if you wanna swap a few items I might be game....I am really looking for games on tape though, I cant find any, can we contact the NBA and buy those games on tape, like the talk shows do? SOME 1 HELP

2. FrancisRox

FrancisRox Member

Hey, I have a commemerative Sports Illustrated, during the Rox back-to-back years. Its a little worn, but I wouldn't mind letting you take it off my hands if you don't already have it. I don't know if its what your looking for, but I just thought Id reply to your post.

3. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

Thanxs for the post, but I quite a few of both of the SI's...but thanxs again