1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No Worries…Rockets Will Take Whitmore

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, May 18, 2023.

1. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

shh, nobody tell him he was drafted 20 after I responded that he wasn’t worth a top 5 pick, it might break his brain.

Also, why no highlights of passing?

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I keep thinking this is a special thread for @No Worries.

No Worries likes this.
  3. Bo6

Bo6 Member

Just missed the Tall shooter but Brooks has done great.

4. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Page 6 @DaDakota

this is one of about 30 posts I made in effusive praise of Cam Whitmore before the draft. This is what it means to bang the drum on a player.

and you are right we are sincerely both lucky that he is a Rocket! I would love to see more of your pre-draft commentary on him. You can ride on the Cam wagon but you need to get toward the back of the bus on the wheel well.

5. YaosDirtyStache

Reading through this thread, my god so many bad takes. I LOVE IT MAGGLE!

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I don't generally say much about draft picks beforehand as I don't study the guys coming up until late, but I did study Cam and knew he was the dude.

DD

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  7. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Because you got burned on Langhi?

8. YaosDirtyStache

I shudder at that draft pick. BUT we do share the same birthday (not the year). Dan Langhi was A W F U L.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Actually I did not, that post was in jest to an article clutch wrote. I said I have seen the future and his name is Dan Langhi, more of a joke than belief.

DD