1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ugliest mug that graced the webpage.

[​IMG]

bluffkin, HardenReturns and clos4life like this.
  2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Not only is KPJ going to walk Scott free (technically right now he IS innocent), but he’s going to sue the living sht out of the Manhattan DAs office.

Hopefully it “enables” people to continue to trust the system vs their hunch.

3. maj21

maj21 Member

He would’ve been really good for us this season. Idiot blew it! F him!!

hlmbasketball, kubli9 and DaDakota like this.
  4. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Verbal what hunch are you talking about? There was a witness that saw her running down the hall screaming covered in blood. You do not do that if you tripped. You do not call the police if you trip and hurt yourself. Biggest I call BS of it all is the fact her sister tweeted what amounted to a death threat to Porter after it happened.

Seems it's more of a hunch to believe that Kysre who either lied that night to everyone that he beat her up (including her sister) OR she's lying now.

Lastly, if you think he's walking away scott free, keep in mind he's already lost millions and what he keeps from the league, he's going to be handing over a large chunk of that to her. Because she's the only reason he's not going to spend time behind bars. And that's why she's flipping the script.

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

If anyone has lied it has been the authorities. Seems that is OK because it continues to portray the evil that you all would prefer to believe. The victim said that the ass beating all of you THINK happened did not happen and still you would rather say she’s a poor abused woman who is covering up so he won’t go to jail or for a payday?

I had already chalked it up to a wife beater too, but as the facts come out it does not support that conclusion. You and the rest of the heroes can continue to believe what they want via “common sense and experience” that is your right.

The lawsuit will make up for the loss of wages and then some.

6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

lol you’re a fool. Your takes are embarrassing both (1) legally, because you don’t know what you’re talking about…and (2) that you would even entertain the idea that he didn’t beat her up. Just a brain-dead take

7. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Answer these

Why run down the hall screaming?

Why tell your sister something that leads her to threaten life?

Jayzers_100 and daywalker02 like this.
  8. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I’ll give you a head start actually. Tell me what cause of action KPJ has against the Manhattan DA’s office. (Hint: CoA is another term for “claim”). Name one grounds for relief he has.

9. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I don't even care at this point if he's guilty or not, if she's covering for him or not.

The only thing that matters to me is that he no longer plays for the Houston Rockets because he sucks at basketball.

Glad he's gone, hope he has fun playing in the Siberian league .... or maybe China.

Downtown Sniper, kubli9 and cmoak1982 like this.
  10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I believe this is the best attitude to have.

Perhaps the mods could consider moving this thread out of the GARM so people who really give a care about this ex Rocket can go argue somewhere else.

mikenm268 and Dobbizzle like this.
  11. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I think that the general truth is pretty obvious here. There was an incident between the two of them that was to some fairly significant degree physical.

I think the other truth that is fairly obvious is that Kevin Porter has a history of this stuff that goes back far enough to where you can’t really justify giving him the benefit of the doubt.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think that is fair.

DD

Nook likes this.
  13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Funny how some of the KPJ apologists now jump at the victim's statement (and ignore everything else) and declare him innocent and paint him as the victim of evil oppression by whoever accuses him for anything bad.

14. DaDakota

I don't know if he is innocent or not but I do know that many African American men are railroaded by the police......and she says what happened was not what they said.

I dunno why people are so quick to want to believe the police over the people that were actually there. Other than they just don't like him and WANT it to be true....which is sad.

DD

15. Nook

Nook Member

LOL I almost forgot about KPJ’s nappy haired ass wearing a “Poetic Justice” hoodie behind the dumpster of a strip club (that he was too young to be at) while his teammate had his shirt off covering a head wound with blood leaking- and then KPJ decided to get aggressive with EMS and the cops that are in shock that two NBA players are hanging out in the dumpster behind a ghetto strip club.

As for KPJ and the woman - there is a lot out there on him with women. He thought he was Bam Bam from the Flintstones while at USC - takes a lot for the USC basketball program to decide you are a problem.

16. Nook

Nook Member

Have you suffered a bad head wound or injury? You have seen those videos before - we have discussed them before ——— you and I.

Deuce and i3artow i3aller like this.
  17. DaDakota

I have seen the pics of KPJ and Brown with the police - never saw that one with the ladies describing what happened.

Anyway, he is gone - there is not much more to discuss really - he made his bed, regardless of the severity of it, and now he is gone.

BTW - your language counselor is offensive, have you suffered a head injury, there is no need to be an ass in your rebuttal or discussions, that is generally reserved for the kids and the child like thinkers like ATW.

;)

DD

#3857 DaDakota, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
    Nook likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yep, but mostly those you talk about are people of poor income or at least below average income and not some NBA multi millionaires......
    • Those Afro Americans are privileged ballers who can hire the best of lawyers and representatives whereas the common black civilian cannot afford to.
    • So if you talk about cases, you compartmentalize.......and see those cases apart.
    • So yeah, a lot of police are scum, so are people like KPJ.....(a lot of human beings) -That is society for yall I guess.

#3858 daywalker02, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
    Easy likes this.
  19. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Yes DD police just randomly showed up and started railroading KPJ because he’s black. That’s exactly what happened. Just like when they started railroading him after the strip club incident. Remember when he got railroaded at USC for misconduct, and then again in Cleveland for an altercation with women and then for gun and weed charges and then he got railroaded by the GM in Cleveland and sent to Houston unfairly. Remember when he got railroaded in Houston for locker room issues by Silas? Yeah it’s probably because he is black…..can’t think of any other reason….how many other times am I leaving out when he was unfairly railroaded?

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

And the vast majority of black NBA players never got railroaded because they aren't special talent like KPJ.

daywalker02 and AroundTheWorld like this.