1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kai Jones is available

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Oct 12, 2023.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

A player that young and waived? What shade of red do you need the flags to be?

REEKO_HTOWN and topfive like this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Free look in a position of need, no harm, no foul.

DD

3. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

We just got rid of one headcase, not sure we need another.

4. jbond77

jbond77 Contributing Member

I dont know, what was the biggest stage you played on before calling people midgets? Do you think you could handle that sort of lifestlye, you friendly mental giant? persective, be reasonable everyone but you is not a fu^&*%$$( dwarf yo !

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So you feel to chime in on the mental midget aspect instead of focusing on not hurting women?

Lol....got your priorities straight.

But yeah, it is easier to lose yourself if you make big bucks.......I can at least try to understand it.

Any explanation why you vent on that particularly?

6. jbond77

so are we doing a tally of how many women you have hurt, or your ability to guage mental preparedness to the largest stage in the world .... look I'm not justifying all the women you may have hurt, I'm just saying even the smallest of men can get on that stage as you alluded to and not be prepared for the wrathe of THE DAY WALKER 02 and his menacing posts, could just break a man haha ;)

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nope, but you understand that this is not some ethics class, philosophy class.

I think you are drunk or something.

It was a random comment on sports ......not directed at you.

Largest stage in the world..........lmao........he hit her in a hotel not on the basketball court... just sober up.

#127 daywalker02, Oct 13, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
  8. jbond77

Look a random comment on sports mister "I'm not drunk" is that to blessed by such amazing atheletic gifts does not guarantee that you are prepared especially at such an early age to be ready for millions of dollars, drugs, hookers, fame, all of it, I don't think these people are"midgets" mentally, even if they may be, but we don't have to judge them because they are human just like us and we are all falliable, I wasn't reacting to a personal attack just the unique rhetoric you use to personally attack these "atheletes" that cannot respond back, thats all, we all make mistakes, sometimes its highlighted on the big stage *And yes I do not condone violence agaisnt women, but also we don't ever really know what happened in any of these situations just the skewed and biased anti rocket media that we on the front page of the grey lady every day, be kind, and pray for those lost souls, especially those that under so much pressure have lost judgement and made bad decisions, because we all shall sin, we must beg forgiveness for not only our own follies but that of our fellow man, do I Think we should sign Kai Jones? hell no, would I have drafted him with an extra pick (I was at that draft) why not, but be sure structure organization and coaches play a huge part of that development, and I do believe that Charlotte has served this young man wrong in his development, we don't know the exact size of his "mental" is all I'm saying :D and we don't know to what extent that has gotten to, KPJ he made his bed in midtown, let him lie in it, miles the same, anger issues are much harder to figure out when you have a pattern of taking abuse out on innocents

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Look, dude, if you want to laugh that is fine, just choose a less somber subject.....punching women in their sleep or in bed is never a good joke.

Mental midget is not even a curse word, breh, it is harmless as they come in these times.

If you sympathize with them, you can open a new thread......I think the majority here has zero tolerance for that.

jbond77 likes this.
  10. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

A straight jacket is what this guy needs. No thank u

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. fattz

fattz Member

All behavior is communication in one form on another. Nothing happens in a vacuum. What is Jones’s goal does he even know. His actions seem like cries for help. If John Lucas was to reach out on behalf of the Rockets, I would be okay with that. Even if Jones never sees a Rocket’s court.

DaDakota likes this.
  12. roslolian

roslolian Member

Why should Lucas reach out on behalf of the Rox if there's no intent to have him on the team? If Lucas wants to reach out he can do it himself in his own capacity.

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

We already have 20 guys on the roster and need to make cuts we don't have room for him esp since he Isa headcase and allegedly on some strong drugs.

DaDakota likes this.
  14. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'm just going to leave this here.

Hank McDowell likes this.
  15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

cant preach culture change and bring in a moron

coachbadlee and fattz like this.
  16. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

One of the Rocket's fan favorites was waived at a young age, picked up by the Rockets, cut again and later flourished.....Gerald "THE MAYOR" Green.

I wish people would stop grouping all players into one pot. EVERYBODY is different

17. Nook

Nook Member

Didn't you learn from KPJ?

While Jones at least doesn't seem to be violent, he clearly has off the court struggles.

Why would the Rockets want any part of that?

He isn't even a good basketball player.

18. topfive

topfive CF OG

Damn, dude. Does your phone provider charge you for using periods? o_O

19. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Lol

20. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

He's straight up crazy as hell. He's middle of the night gas station parking lot crazy and I'm here for it! I've changed my mind. Bring him home! Not because it's a good idea, only because I want a front row seat for it.

Corrosion and Williamson like this.