1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Dry Humping JGup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cutty312, Jul 2, 2023.

?

Jalen acting zesty comes to no surprise. But what is YOUR must-watch matchup this season??

1. Ime Udoka x Alperen Sengun

36 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bae Sean Tate x Jock Landale

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. Jalen Green x Amen Thompson

18 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Other

11 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. Landry's Tooth

Ah, missed that part... thanks...

2. TFP

TFP Member

Rockets fans should be encouraged by this video. It shows Green will not be afraid to take it to the hole this year.

3. clos4life

clos4life Member

I'm encouraged by the comedy gold this video is going to keep on giving lol. At least Jalen was the top and not the bottom.

4. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

TimDuncanDonaut and clos4life like this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He was 16 - young dumb and full of.......

Whatever.

DD

6. Rockets Rule

Rockets Rule Contributing Member

agreed - probably why they signed Brooks, had to counter balance the Crisco kid.

Landry's Tooth likes this.
  7. Landry's Tooth

We joke about Jalen, but there are worse things to do to an @$$....

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Yeah this is a non story

Even the most homophobic dudes I knew growing up would be the ones making the most gay jokes when hanging out. Even to the extent of doing something like Green did "for laughs"

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya anyone who's been part of "bro locker room culture" either through team sports or the military like me understand dudes pretending to be gay is the go to comedy tactic in these environments.

Though some of those thrusts from Green seemed like he was really into it lol.

10. Rockets Rule

not in my neck of the woods - disturbing on so many levels - thats “take my horse down the Old Town Road” kinda stuff - would rather trade him and tank 10 years vs. having that as a face of the franchise. Definitely not the respect and character of Dream. They need to trade Mr.Tutti Frutti.

Crashlanded19 and NewAge like this.
  11. fchowd0311

Have you considered you just might be a bigot and no one should care about your opinions?

You'd probably lose respect for 90% of US infantry personel if you knew what they did for jokes in the barracks.

12. Rockets Rule

lol. I am old school Airborne Infantry, the only time I ran into these kind of issues is when i fell asleep on my bunk only to awake and find one of you new school Beta males trying to service me - kinda like bi-sexual frogs this younger generation… yeah, something in the water.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

We all knew some guys that loved them some gay chicken and were ALWAYS in it to win it.... but a lot of those guys were actually gay or bisexual.

14. fchowd0311

Old man, the age gap between you and me implies you had children servicing you. Might want to reword your story.

ThaRavenOfSanJack and Dobbizzle like this.
  15. TimDuncanDonaut

Few days past, heard about the video. But I almost willfully not seek it out. Since it was posted here, finally watched it.

If I was Green, would I want it out there, NO. But it's pretty tame compared to some of the actual mess/troubles other NBA players get into.

i3artow i3aller and Patience like this.
  16. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

It’s not gay because they liked it.

17. marinara

marinara Member

In all seriousness was probably along the lines off " this is what I did to shawty " or " this is how ima do shawty "

I never pretended to hump my friends but I have seen my friends do suss **** for laughs when I was a teenager.

If you're 30 or under possible youve seen this type of ****, 40 + probably not.

18. marinara

marinara Member

If whoever realized it was smart they coulda got a bag by blackmailing him instead of posting it for clout

19. Aedan

Aedan New Member

At least he wasnt on the receiving end

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Interesting? Being able to dunk from the free throw line or at least inches from it, because you worked hard to achieve your goal of which relatively few people out there capable of reaching. Having millions of people watch you play in person and on tv doing it. Making millions doing it. Traveling all over the world. On and on

Is likely more interesting than the life of a person that the only thing I know about the person is they are Rockets fan and makes threads in the message board of the team about a players painted finger nails and is too feminine to be a good bball player. Just a hunch but I’m going to go with it.

ThaRavenOfSanJack likes this.