1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All of Amen Thompson’s turnovers at OTE

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Reeko, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

you’re an Amen super fan, so of course u want to cry and complain about the order

Idc what order he chooses to put out videos, I’m grateful we have this much content out about our likely draft pick

2. OremLK

OremLK Member

Everyone knows he's a bad jump shooter, man. Nobody is denying that at all. Did you ever take civics in high school or college? Your teacher ever talk to you about how media bias works? The order that you present information, even factual information, really matters for what impression people come away with.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

if I listened to your narrative, I’d be thinking most of Amen’s turnovers were basically the fault of his dumb unsuspecting teammates…now I see what his turnovers genuinely look like

yeah, we know he’s a bad shooter, and we were only shown a very small amount of his attempts before whatever random Youtube scouting video moved on to the next topic…all Amen scouting videos basically had the same 8-10 shots in circulation like it was stock footage

we barely had any footage of his midrange game and what his attempts looked like

we got to see how he finishes at the rim both makes and misses…Lemme guess, that was a hate video?

hopefully next we see all his assists

4. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Pistons Fan Maybe making these Videos, Don't fall for this nonsense.

Trying to tank Amen Value in the Draft.

Maybe a Team is behind this, which is tampering, this is right after the Draft and these videos are being created.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol if u think all the teams picking in the top of the lottery haven’t already had footage like this weeks ago and more…matter of fact, they saw this dude in person

6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I love this turnover video because it illustrates just how ridiculous it is to judge a player by his highlight reel video. Bravo!

Astros713 likes this.
  7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Why are people playing the victim already about Amen. Da f, we didnt even draft this guy yet.

8. OremLK

OremLK Member

Maybe you should instead be asking @Reeko why we needed four separate threads of this guys' videos about a guy we haven't drafted yet? One thread wouldn't have sufficed? Or putting it in one of the other existing threads?

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

no one is forcing u to open any of these threads…if u don’t like it, then u can simply move along

10. OremLK

OremLK Member

That was my plan, sir, I've said my piece

[​IMG]

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

good, now bye

12. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Reeko are you the owner of the YT channel? Regardless, that channel is gonna single handidly crash Amen's draft stock.

Amen looks horrible passing and has loose handles. Some delusional Amen stans actually think he is the best point guard in the legue from day one.

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

nah, I’m not…I did end up subscribing tho, the channel has good content

gotta disagree with u on this channel affecting his draft stock in any way…all the teams at the top of the lottery already had all this footage available to them long ago and have seen him in person…it’s us who finally get to see more than a highlight reel or the small sample of clips shown in some random scouting video on Youtube or Twitter

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Fortunately he won't have to go up against children in the NBA, should be a lot easier for him.

El_Conquistador likes this.
  15. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I think only KOC makes major changes to his board based on YouTube clips at this point.

16. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Na, NBA front offcies are dumb old boys club with dumb asses running the shop or else they wouldn't be buying into trash like Kevin O'Trashcan and BSPN's fud every year.

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

You’re acting like he made an Amen brick video. He gave us all his makes and misses from 3, midrange, and at the rim. Was his makes and misses in the paint also an attempt to accentuate his flaws? Y’all are basically mad he hasn’t put out videos in the order that y’all want. If his next video is all of Amen’s assists, then what?

18. i3artow i3aller

19. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Really want a video of every pass.

if this guy ends up being a superior passer, defender and rebounder, but only shoots 30% on three-pointers and 44% on 2 pointers
    What will we think?

20. a la rockets

a la rockets Contributing Member

This video doesn’t look good for him.

Loose handles and bad decision making. Not very good for the elite PG skill he’s touted to be.

I’ll wait for the assist video though, to make a complete opinion.