1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[POLL] Would you warmly welcome a Harden return?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kubli9, May 15, 2023.

?

Do you want the Rockets to sign James Harden this offseason?

1. Yes

37.4%
  2. No

62.6%
  1. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmao its so true. These dudes were still obsessed with him after he left and coulndt be bothered to watch the Rockets.

2. a time to chill

What has Harden done for Houston besides fail to win a championship and then bail? It's weird y'all keep simping for Harden. We on to phase 2. Leave Harden in the past.

jelanit, RKREBORN and kjayp like this.
  3. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

What's the alternative? Because if it's winning 30 games while not having our picks, then yes I welcome Harden back.

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

screw that narcissistic asshat!

I GUARANTEE that that dude is gonna sign a long FAT contract - and then he's gonna pull the ripcord...

1 year, maybe 2 - then whatever contract he signs is going to be negative value... and he's gonna get swapped around like Wall for price matching...

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yup. This goes back to most of you having no clue what a full rebuild is and were never ready for one. In the event he returns, I’m here for all the crying and whining the usuals will be doing

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

hey man... don't u trust 'the process'...?

lol

7. Caesar

Caesar Member

You know what? I'll give him 2b to Moses's 2a since he has the longevity and guady stats to deserve a mention at least..
    Wrong. Moses without help beat young Magic and late prime Kareem. 28 year old Gervin. But yes, a weak Kings in the WCF-strange like the series were all in reverse, but then had to face the C's and got them to 6 games. He did that with no help. Harden has had tons of help and system help. Still flames out. Joined the MVP and flamed out. Moses joined Doc who couldn't get it done, took the team for himself and won MVP and FO-FO-FO'd his way to a FMVP going through prime Bernard before his injuries, the loaded Moncrief led Bucks, and having alrady proven Kareem and Magic couldn't beat Moses alone-swept the Magic and Kareem Lakers in the Finals.

Harden is a loser. He's our loser, but he is a loser who has proven time and time again he will come up short when you really need him.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

It’s sentimental for them.

“He’s from Houston!”
    “Houston is home!”
    “He loves Houston!”
    “Family is here!”
    “He’s great in the community!”
    “He’s given so much back!”
    “He has a restaurant here!”

Then…
    “WhO eLsE aRe We gOnNa sPeNd iT oN?!”
    “YoU mUsT bE a KpJ/NiX fAn!”
    “He’Ll bE gReAt fOr ThE kIdS!”

At least tinman idolizes the championship Rockets/Hakeem.
    Some idolize this loser. (or T-Mac)

Some Rockets fans love the past.
    Hire JVG!
    Hire Cassell!
    Hire Battier!
    Bring back Harden!
    Bring back Ariza! (I think they finally got over letting him walk.)

Snow Villiers, Slim, cheke64 and 2 others like this.
  9. Caesar

Caesar Member

Bring back Silas!

I like to be 1 of 1.

ThaRavenOfSanJack and J.R. like this.
  10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Fixed

11. Aware

Aware Member

What Slim Charles say about the old days?

The Harden years were fun but those days are gone

12. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

My brother in Christ, we are building around some of the most ineffective players on both sides of the court. Pray for Wemby.

ThaRavenOfSanJack likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

He's 2, Moses is 3. Longer tenure as a Rocket and has a lot of success as a Rocket. Harden had to face the GOAT team in the Warriors. Tons of help? The one year he did have help(real help) you saw what the result was. Why are you brining up stuff that has nothing to do with the Rockets. He has no rings(like Harden) and except for one Finals appearance Harden has more accolades and stats as a Rocket, bottom line is Harden is greater.

14. kellume

kellume Member

No to this quitter!

PeterKingX and Lurch like this.
  15. kellume

kellume Member

No to this quitter!

Lurch likes this.
  16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

If you're still salty about how Harden left, I can't blame you. But if you objectively look at the team's need for a major upgrade at point guard and our needing to be good since we did the moronic Westbrook trade and don't have our pick next year, it's clear that it would be a good move.

17. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Would rather touch a hot iron.

18. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Don't assume anything, because when you do you make an
    a## out of U and Me ( ass/u/me )

19. supaflyz

supaflyz Member

I’m not sure it’s 50/50. Maybe 25 yes 75 no at best. The guy sucks. Career loser. Crap on the team and set a bad example. Cry baby with different teammates. The most insufferable player to watch in the playoffs. I was kind of surprise when he start shooting jumpers. From what I saw most of them went in. Then he went back to classic Harden. At his age, any smart gm will avoid paying the max for a guy that has been known to be a bum in the playoffs.

PeterKingX likes this.
  20. supaflyz

supaflyz Member

I’m not sure it’s 50/50. Maybe 25 yes 75 no at best. The guy sucks. Career loser. Crap on the team and set a bad example. Cry baby with different teammates. The most insufferable player to watch in the playoffs. I was kind of surprise when he start shooting jumpers. From what I saw most of them went in. Then he went back to classic Harden. At his age, any smart gm will avoid paying the max for a guy that has been known to be a bum in the playoffs.