1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another hot for teacher

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by justtxyank, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

It's a hard one for me, too. She didn't use school grounds for her content so that's not problematic. This was entirely on her own time and it's not hard p*rn.

But you know all her kids have seen these pics. And can she control her classroom full of middle school kids? That can be problematic. If there's an issue where her kids aren't focused on the schoolwork because of her extracurricular activity, I would agree more with the ISD letting her go. But in this time of teacher shortages, there better be good reason to dismiss her.

But this revenue stream and publicity will probably net her more income in the short term without the headache of teaching.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I wish we had the internet when I was in high school. Sister Margaret Mary was hot…

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  3. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

It really doesn't matter how good of a teacher she was if you get enough parents to complain about her. Which I imagine she was since all her students now know what her nipples look like.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

I am so, so glad we did not.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah she’ll probably be fine but I think it’s still a matter of overreach. To a certain extent a teacher should be able to have a life separate from her teaching career.

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I don't disagree with this but so many school boards and administrators are close minded and actually feel that their teachers should be role models despite them being grossly underpaid.

This happened more than 20 years ago but my old high school in middle Tennessee got rid of a history teacher because it was discovered that he had played in a Norwegian black metal band! Some of his students came across some pics of him in "KISS" like makeup and discovered real quickly what he used to do before becoming a teacher. He was fired even though he obviously was no longer in the band. I guess the school board didn't want to deal with parents being upset that their kid might be taught by a devil worshipper or a satanist, lol.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  7. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

There's always a moral turpitude clause.

Nook likes this.
  8. VanityHalfBlack

This will always be the OG teacher/student relationship.

Nook likes this.
  9. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Shame on all of you! From the first post (JR), not a single one of you posted a pic. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Yeah, I know there were links...and all of you punkasses expect others to click on them.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Ziggy and J.R. like this.
  10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

What do you think this is, the pg-13 thread?

11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

We got nips in the sekret thred in Unsorted. Figured we could go full commando over here. Nielsen Ratings will go through the roof for the Hangout.

12. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

14. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

donkeypunch likes this.
  15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Im definitely eating the peach she serves for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Jontro likes this.
  16. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

She got the crazy eyes....the 2 pics in the article barely look like the same person, one must be her "Glamour Shot" photo.....you young bucks don't know nothin bout those places back in the good old days LOL

When she was arrested, she had a photograph of the victim in her wallet, she had jewelry with his initials, love letters were discovered in her classroom. In some of the messages, she expressed frustration at the child for not responding to the situation quicker. She expressed jealousy when the victim was talking to other girls.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

Nook and Sajan like this.