1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Im getting a Google Customer Survey scam

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LCII, Mar 1, 2023.

1. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

whenever i visit clutchfans, a popup comes up that says ive been selected to do a survey and win a Samsung Galaxy, Iphone 12, or 3 months of netflix.

I googled this and its a scam, but why is it popping up on this site?

Rocket River, tinman and clos4life like this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

i dunno breh... iphone 12 is like 3 years ago and 3 months of netflix, who would want that? also which galaxy phone?

tinman and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Just give the Nigerian prince some money and he'll leave you alone.

tinman and dmoneybangbang like this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Is this MCU multiverse related?

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You had to google that to make sure it was a scam?

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Related: https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/...-your-ads-fix-this-its-annoying.318263/page-2

I am surprised you get this since you're paying member, I thought you didn't get ads? Easy fix is an ad blocker.

There's a hijacked redirect/ad that's causing your popup. I don't see these because I am running either VPN ad block when mobile, or at home using ad block at router/hardware level.

7. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Hey, there was no spelling mistakes and it looked like it was really from google. The site address gave it away though.