1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans - Jets Season tix Swap?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by NJRocket, Jul 22, 2004.

1. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

I just moved down here but I kept my Jets season tickets. I was wondering if anyone on here was in the reverse situation (moved to NJ/NY and kept their Texan season tix).

If so, I'd be willing to swap my Jets package for your Texans package....we wouldn't sign over the package, just trade for the season....and do it on a year by year basis.

I have 12 seats....6 are sold for the season this year...but I still have 6 left...lower level, 8 rows up from the 20 yd line. If anyone is in the situation (a bit far fetched probably) or know of anyone in this situation, let me know.

I'll pay a finders fee of 2 tickets to any 2 games you want if you broker the deal.

2. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Interviewing in NY area next week, maybe a possibility.

3. NJRocket

sounds good.....good luck!

4. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

I work in NYC on occasions. I'll ask the boys in the office if they ant any tickets! If you want to sell them rather than trade them.

5. ncube20

ncube20 Contributing Member

I will buy the tickets

6. NJRocket

I'm not looking to outright sell the tickets....I'd rather use them for customers etc unless I could trade them for Texans tix and use those. If I ever happen to have any to sell, I'll post something.