1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2020s] Douchiest Car Make or Model?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Is it still Hummer or has that been passed by Tesla?

#1 Xerobull, Feb 20, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    boomboom likes this.
  2. Sajan

Sajan Member

all cars apparently.

Based on the nearly 1-thousand responses, these are the cars women reveal that scream Douchebag to them!

• “Jacked up trucks” “Can confirm. I live in Maine and every other car is a jacked up truck. And every single one of them is a douchebag”
    • “Loud exhaust. Guys, we aren’t impressed.” “If I can hear it before I can see it, I already hate it”
    • “Porsche and Mercedes.”
    • “These lowered Honda Civic /Subaru 2001-2008 with loud exhausts cutting off traffic at 30 miles/hour in school zones”
    • “Any car that has those testicles hanging off the back. Like why??”
    • “When it’s littered with political, religious, or try hard stickers.”
    • “Dodge Challenger”
    • “The ones that speed down my residential street with crazy-loud engines and never stop at the stop signs. Also, Hummers and F-350s.”
    • “Any camo colored car”
    • “Most BMWs”
    • “Anyone driving a dually as their personal vehicle. It’s like ok Brian, you work on the third floor of an office building in a cubicle. Settle down.”
    • “Ferrari, Lamborghini etc. Always owned by trust fund babies or newly rich middle aged men needing to prove something.”
    • “It’s not about the car, it’s about how they drive and where they park it…”

https://k1047.com/2022/09/13/women-reveal-the-cars-that-scream-douchebag-to-them/

boomboom and Xerobull like this.
  3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Gigantic trucks, especially the ones with 6 wheels. Unless you work on a ranch or an oil field, you don't need a truck that big to drive around the city.

Also, if you're driving a brand new car with a $900/month payment and you're complaining about the price of eggs.....I can't do nothing for ya, man.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Nothing really comes to mind. In the right situation, almost any vehicle would be ok. In the wrong situation, almost any person in those vehicles can be douchey. So I think it just depends on your situation.

For example, there's someone in my neighborhood with a Camaro who loves to speed off past a busy playground. Now, I don't like Camaros and never have, but I have no issue with them. They're just not my favorite. But that dude who wants to stomp on the gas when right by a playground? He's a massive douche.

Small Hondas and such with the fake loud exhausts make me laugh. They're just so ****ing absurd and I can't believe anyone would think otherwise, but I don't think they're douchey - they're just ridiculous.

#4 Haymitch, Feb 20, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
  5. Sajan

Sajan Member

If I had a Honda Civic I am putting an extra muffler to make it even more quiet. The last thing I want to do is bring attention to myself to let the world know I am driving a 1 cylinder VTECH honda.

But idiots going to strap a giant surfboard as a wing because u know...DOWNFORCE.

FrontRunner, Salvy and DonkeyMagic like this.
  6. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

These new age trucks with stock headlights that can illuminate a path from here to Mars. Just don’t understand why I’m having to adjust all my mirrors when one pulls up behind me at night.

7. marky :)

marky :) Member

Whoa now. Not all civics are super lame, mine is a 4 cylinder with a 4 speed.

Slyonebluejay, Jontro and Sajan like this.
  8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Bro, u need to STFU.

9. Sajan

Sajan Member

COME AT ME BRO.

[​IMG]

this you?

boomboom and KingCheetah like this.
  10. KingCheetah

Bro, listen...

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Not sure how MUSTANG/CHARGER/CHALLENGER escaped these lists. I always assume it's some HS kid that doesn't know how to drive, driving these cars. They always have body damage and the driver is always swinging recklessly between lanes at 100+mph.

AXG and Sajan like this.
  12. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This 100%. It was about 25 years ago, but it was one of the last slow pitch softball tournaments I played in and I remember driving to Nashville (60 mile drive) and 3 of the guys that were playing on our team had these great big Silverado/F150/Ram trucks with really loud exhaust, etc. It was absolute torture to have to drive behind these 3 dbags, but we had no choice as they were the only ones who knew how to get to the park.

13. Sajan

Sajan Member

lmao. 6:20.
    that sounds terrible.

Nook, FrontRunner and KingCheetah like this.
  14. KingCheetah

I can't even understand how you could make that 2.0 engine sound that bad.

Sajan likes this.
  15. marky :)

marky :) Member

Well the first step would be modifying an Accord.

Sajan likes this.
  16. KingCheetah

Bro, GTFO

Nook likes this.
  17. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

This is why I sold the GS350 and went with a lifted Tundra, I also work in a second floor office building and tote my kid all over central Texas for tournaments packed full of Ice chests and Bat Bags ect.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  18. Sajan

Sajan Member

1. these LEDs are insanely bright and harsh.
    2. everyone has their trucks lifted but do not realign lights.
    3. people are putting HID bulbs in halogen housing.

The road signs above are now illuminated so bright....so you know someone behind you is spraying it.

STR8Thugg and ATXNekko like this.
  19. Salvy

Salvy Member

I almost bought a Civic Type R a few years back but couldn't give in to paying above sticker. Dealerships were going up to 10K over for one. Its about the only Honda I have ever seriously considered. I regret trading in my Evo X...

20. Exiled

Exiled Member

I think its cool to have a lifted truck or sporty nice car if you were
    (1) a teenager &
    (2) given free to you , I don't like to over spend on a car ,prefer to blind in rather than seek attention but it seems driving nowadays is more like survivors of the fits .
    https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/early-estimates-first-quarter-2022

which forced my hand to look for heavy 2,tons SUV for safety