1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is the Rockets news???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swong126, Jul 16, 2004.

1. caphorns

caphorns Member

Hey wait. Don't jump on the guy. I'm just as bored right now as he is. The British Open (big yawn), the Tour de France/Lance juicing it, the Kobi/Lakers story and Jeff Bagwell's ailing shoulder are just not enough for me. The sports page was BORING this morning. Dammit, aren't the Rockets and CD in the entertainment business?

2. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Here goes some Rocket's news!

Andrew (Austin, TX): Who is left on the market that can fill the holes in the Rockets' roster? Who do you see them actively pursuing?

David Aldridge: (4:27 PM ET ) They're looking at Damon Jones for a point guard position, from what I hear. I don't know if it's a starting spot, but I could see him in a three-guard rotation.

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

While I'm absolutely thrilled the Rockets haven't joined the feeding frenzy and thrown huge money at a mediocre player, right about now I'm really anxious for them to make a move simply because I'm sick of reading about the friggin' Lakers. I'm sick of Kobe, Shaq, Jerry Buss, Mitch Kupchak, Gary Payton and anybody else they'll write a Laker related article about right now. Hell, I'm even sick of the guy who got in trouble for sending a letter to Kobe offering to kill his accuser. Screw that guy! :mad:

Come on Rockets, just tell us that Torraye Braggs and Malick Badiane are invited to camp. Something.

4. sup123

sup123 Member

dont leak this information but from what i hear malick is at the camp.

Its secret dont tell no one. ;) :p

5. Toast

Toast Member

Yeah, I've been to that house in the Hamptons. It has 2 selariums (sp?).

6. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

LOL Brilliant! Codell, that's just classic!

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

DA probably "heard" that by reading this board.

8. swong126

swong126 Contributing Member

Who said ne thing for 8 million, Y dun you learn how to read b4 u think.

9. omax

omax Member

That's impossible. He was at the Comets game last night when they retired Cynthia Cooper's Jersey. I saw him.