1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Athletic: Bruno Fernando Will Start Over Sengun When He Returns

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sengun, Nov 11, 2022.

1. maypk

maypk Member

Watch the games before you post your dumb opinions. Get lost kid.

aaquaa, Ankara1923 and LeDakota like this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you watched the game, you'd realize that basically every time Sengun was on the court last night, the Rockets went down double digits and they started to claw their way back in the game with him on the bench. It's a situation where the box score accurately reflects what happened on the court. It was a terrible matchup for him and fortunately they kept him out long enough to completely come back and take the lead.

That's why it's weird timing for you player only fans to come out with your BS today.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  3. maypk

maypk Member

It was a terrible matchup for him and that's why Ayton ended the game with 8 points, 6 rebounds and 5 turnovers. Maybe the Rockets wouldn't went down double digits if KPJ and Jalen could play some defense on Booker. They consistently getting cooked by opposing guards and yesterday was no exception. Now you can get lost.

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty sure he did

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It was a terrible matchup for him and that's why the team went down double digits every time he played extended minutes. Your attempt to blame KPJ and Jalen fails given that the comeback happened with Sengun off the court and Jalen and KPJ on the court.

You deadass created an account yesterday just to come here and simp for your boy, that's probably the funniest thing I've seen today. Thanks for that.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  6. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

Mad props for the movie posts. Caddyshack is my dad's favorite movie and Pee Wee was my favorite childhood movie. I have seen those two movies more than any other 2 movies in my life.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  7. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Jabari and KJ too.

8. maypk

maypk Member

OK kid, let me know if you find out where he was in the last 8 seconds of the game. Oh i forgot to add. Booker went for 41 with 15/25. LMAO.

aaquaa likes this.
  9. maypk

maypk Member

LMFAO. KPJ and Jalen Green duo are easily the worst defensive backcourt duo in the history of the association. I don't need to blame them.

aaquaa likes this.
  10. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

And if he don't start defending better, maybe the ticket taker or a concession worker too. Lol

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

....and yet the comeback was with them on the court, and with Sengun on the bench.....and every time Sengun played significant minutes, the Rockets went down double digits.

Like I said, you crazy kids need to pick your battles better. Go nuts with your Sengun simping after he actually plays well, not after a really bad matchup for him where he was a detriment to the team.

12. a la rockets

a la rockets Contributing Member

bienvenu au club mec !

aaquaa likes this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

Drift Monkey likes this.
  14. maypk

maypk Member

I can't see Waldo in the last 8 seconds. Where's Waldo?

aaquaa likes this.
  15. maypk

maypk Member

He pretty much always plays well. Just like he did yesterday. If he'd take 35 shots like Jalen did yesterday, he'd go for 45.

16. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

The next steps: Midnight Express, Are Turkish people Caucasian,,,

aaquaa, maypk and hakeem94 like this.
  17. O-dawg

O-dawg Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why do (some of) of the Sengun fans need to bash other players on the same damn team in order to defend Alpi?

In fact isn't it tiring for the SOF coming here and trying to convince Rockets fans that Alpi is the greatest, the best, the whatever adjective you want to use on the Rockets or in the NBA?

Wouldn't it be better to just create your own site (actually contribute to it) and not have to bother with us ignorant simpletons who apparently don't appreciate Alpi enough for your liking?

If the answer to those questions is no and you want to continue to argue back and forth then perhaps the problem is you and not people who have been fans of the Rockets far longer than you and perhaps y'all could stop being so obnoxious with your posts.

I'm glad the Rockets players seem to like and appreciate each other because we fans sure as hell don't seem to know how to appreciate the TEAM

Easy and Os Trigonum like this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

basketball is beautiful but silasball is ugly... tanking is NOT BASKETBALL...silas and stone denies us real basketball every night...they rather we lose 25 PTS every night and we get a chance at wemby so we can continue not to play basketball for the entire decade in order to draft an entire allstar team...

and the beauty of basketball is in struggle, effort and hard work...its beauty lies in not knowing are you gonna win or lose...

tankers/cheaters wont play basketball until they 100% convinced theyll win...people like this is called cowards or BAD LOSERs in real world...

aaquaa and Ankara1923 like this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

dude's been on Clutchfans for 17 hours

20. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Watched the game. Alpi was subbed again when Rockets scored 17.At the end of the first half Fg percentages :
    Alpi 83.3
    Jabari 50
    KPJ-JGreen-Egordon : 25-16.7-20

How the f... you will win games when your 3 starters shoot around 20%? You just check boxscore and seeing Alpi minus because of 3 guards' terrible shooting and deciding Alpi was bad!

You really need help man.

clutchdabear, aaquaa and hakeem94 like this.