1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

the BEST business man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Doctor Robert, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Hakeem... no
    Fegan... no way
    Les... nope
    CD... maybe
    Mobley... definetly not (thank god)
    Rudy... YES

Rudy can just put aside frustrations and negotiations and BS and tell it like it is. It sure puts a lot of pressure on Hakeem to be straight and cut the crap when Rudy is being so good to him.

This is why players love to play for him:

"I think he genuinely knows how I feel about him. I've said it to him personally, I've said it publicly. It's just the truth."

If the reports are accurate and the Rockets haven't been lowballing Hakeem, how can he not come back to that? What other fans will be so understanding, what staff would show him so much respect. You can rest assured that another team won't have the memories that Rudy does when things (injuries) don't go so well.