1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Summer CD Releases

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tXhiggs, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yes, I have it and have had it for over 2 months now. The first 2 discs make it worth the 40+ something bucks to buy. "I'm Cold", "Lament" (both versions), "Breathe", and "To the Sky" are my favorite tracks off it.

Right now, I am listening to "So What" from the "Boys Don't Cry" album.

2. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Nice. I'm not a rap fan at all, but their CD's are worth buying alone just to see what ?uestlove does.

3. DJ JFive

DJ JFive Member

Really? Damnitt! I was looking forward to that one.

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

my arrive in the post today.... yipeeeeeee

love the dvd plus 2 cd concept... what a large dose of Dave to take in, seems like they turned the crowd noise down a bit compared to central park

playing the DVD now, as per usual it is amazing, have to added 'must see DMB live to my list of things to do'

don't forget about Nicolas Sarcevic RM95, i give a Smeg guarentee the soon to be Mrs RM95 will love it

5. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

I got the Beasties a while back, and here is a list of the rest i got.

Muse - Absolution (I think they're opening for The Cure over at the Woodlands)
    Franz Fernindand
    311- Gratest hits 93-03
    The new Vandals CD

The one I'm waiting for is called "Rock Against Bush Vol. 2" I got Vol. 1. I didn't get it because of the political messege necerarily, I got it because it has a bunch of bands I like, the first one's got the Offspring, Alkaline Trio, The Ataris, and a bunch of other bands i like. The second one's gonna have the Foo Fighters, No Doubt, and a bunch of cool bands. And the CDs are cheap too, they're like 8 dollars.

Also I'm waiting for the new Green Day, I think the title will be "American Idiot"

#45 sums41, Jul 5, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2004
  6. Dan B

Dan B Member

Damn, for real any particular reason why, and where did you hear it from.

7. Palmray

Palmray Contributing Member

This can be arranged. Write me an email. Maybe you can send me something similar.