1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. adoo

adoo Member

the Trump legal team; they have the authorized search warrant. Why won’t they reveal it.

What’s on the search warrant that Orange Hair does want the public to know?​

again, the search warrant was approved by a federal judge, and executed by the FBI which is headed by a Trump-appointed Director.

all team Trump has to do is to reveal / release the search warrant

#701 adoo, Aug 10, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes a victory lap. I explained the reason. New taxes only on people making more than 450K.

That's another reason for a victory lap I hadn't mentioned. Every single thing I mentioned above is accurate. Record employment. Lower fuel prices, inflation decrease, landmark legislation getting passed.

Additional veterans aid passed, finally.

The last thing he wanted was to have Trump have a reason to scam money and knock his accomplishments out of the headlines..

Garland has always been overly cautious. The director of the FBI was a Trump appointee.

Yet, you would believe some crazy conspiracy theory based on zero evidence that this might be a political persecution?

If you are determined to be gullible and a sucker, I can't help you.

Reeko, Blatz, Andre0087 and 3 others like this.
  3. adoo

adoo Member

. It's a travesty that Trump won’t release a copy of the search warrant

No Worries and Andre0087 like this.
  4. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

Dang man, can you give me some of the secrets on how you ended up making over $400k? Though you can leave out the part on being upset at being taxed over that amount, if I'm making that much I'll gladly pay some taxes

Andre0087 likes this.
  5. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Member

6. Nook

Nook Member

He said he doesn’t eat chicken with bones, it’s too much work.

jiggyfly, Andre0087 and CCorn like this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Nook likes this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

The great right wing scandals:

Monica Lewinsky
    Clinton Cash
    BenGHAZi

For the left?

Attempt to overturn an election with vast amounts of evidence

Rights reaction

WITCH HUNT!

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

@Salvy @basso @MojoMan and all other trump supporters / sympathizers.

Here's the big question for you guys - why do you think Trump isn't sharing the warrant if he's innocent?

ROCKSS, FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Random thought. If the Trump administration had raided Obama or Hilary’s resorts, they 100% would have forgotten to get a warrant and @MojoMan would be out here posting political cartoons about how the deep state is not fair and the world is against them and stupid liberal judges stopped trump from stopping the pizza shop eating m child eating ring.

ROCKSS likes this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Also one of Trump's lawyers was there.....according to the Newsweek article....Fatty is a moron.

DD

FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Holy ****. Did you just put your phone on voice to text and hold it up to the tv playing NewsMax?

14. Roscoe Arbuckle

Enjoy, you idiot.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

TRUMP: ‘WHY CAN’T YOU BE LIKE THE GERMAN GENERALS?’ “The president of the United States was unhappy because he felt that his generals, as he called them, the American generals, were not as loyal as he perceived the Nazi generals under Hitler to be. He thought that was the better model for a general,” said Glasser, referring to a part of the book where Trump purportedly clashes with his chief of staff, retired Gen. John Kelly.

“You f’ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?” Trump allegedly says to Kelly, who responds, “Which generals?”

“The German generals in World War II,” says Trump.

“John Kelly … schooled Trump and tried to say, well, wait a minute, Mr. President, they weren't completely subservient and, actually, they tried to kill Hitler three times,” said Glasser. “And Trump interrupted him in this discussion and said, no, no, no, no, that's not right, they were completely loyal.”

TRUMP WANTED MILITARY TO BE LIKE 'GERMAN GENERALS' WHO WERE 'TOTALLY LOYAL': REPORT

‘IT’S WHAT DICTATORS DO’: Another culture clash with the military came over Trump’s desire to stage a Fourth of July parade down Pennsylvania Avenue to rival the Bastille Day parade he witnessed in France as a guest of French President Emmanuel Macron.

The subject came up in an Oval Office meeting in 2017 in which Kelly joked that Joint Chiefs Vice Chairman Gen. Paul Selva was in charge of the parade preparations. Trump turned to Selva, who was present for the meeting.

“So, what do you think of the parade?” Trump asked Selva, according to the book

“I didn’t grow up in the United States, I actually grew up in Portugal,” Selva said. “Portugal was a dictatorship — and parades were about showing the people who had the guns. And in this country, we don’t do that.” He added, “It’s not who we are.”

Even after this impassioned speech, Trump still did not get it. “So, you don’t like the idea?” he said, incredulous. “No,” Selva said. “It’s what dictators do.”

‘IT DOESN’T LOOK GOOD FOR ME’: Trump reportedly wanted one change from the parade he saw in Paris, which included injured veterans, including wheelchair-bound soldiers who had lost limbs in battle.

“Look, I don’t want any wounded guys in the parade,” Trump reportedly told Kelly. “This doesn’t look good for me.”

“Those are the heroes,” Kelly is said to have replied. “In our society, there’s only one group of people who are more heroic than they are — and they are buried over in Arlington.”

“Kelly did not mention that his own son Robert, a lieutenant killed in action in Afghanistan, was among the dead interred there,” Glasser and Baker write.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

16. TheresTheDagger

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

18. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

well the republicans had an issue that bit them in the ass in 18, where getting those voters who really only supported Trump to turn up was next to impossible, well that's been fixed now, congrats i guess?

And if a law enforcement agency is seeking to discredit itself across the spectrum of republicans and independents (it's even grabbed some democrats wondering wtf is going on), and going full banana republic, its always good for a country

cml750 and blue_eyed_devil like this.
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member