1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

3 time NBA Champion Mario Elie joins the show!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lachard Binkley, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Lachard Binkley

What an amazing podcast Host Lachard Binkley (@BinkleyHoops) and Dave Hardisty (@clutchfans) are joined by 3x NBA Champ Mario Elie (@marioelie1)!
    We discussed:
    The championship years
    How the Rockets didn't fear the Bulls
    Olajuwon greatness
    Jalen Green
    Summer League
    https://spoti.fi/3kRVkfE
    https://apple.co/3kPlW0F

2. r-fan-since-81

r-fan-since-81 Contributing Member

Wow!!! That was literally the Best pod Cast I have ever heard!

I was at Sam's Boat for the first championship '94. After the kiss of death. Everyone Everywhere Busted out walking down the strip. Every Car was honking their horn and celebrating March on the Strip. (Richmond Ave). It was dope. Massive party.

Thank you!

#2 r-fan-since-81, Jul 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  3. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

4. bumbum09

bumbum09 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

So much fun! I loved all of it, but thanks for leaving enough time to get Mario’s unvarnished take on our young team. I couldn’t agree with him more that Sengun needs to score more in the paint. He’s got excellent post moves and he knows how to use his body. Yes it slows the game down but it’s a very high percentage bucket and if he keeps making teams pay down low, it’s just gonna open up more shots for guys like Jabari, KPJ and Green.

6. Lachard Binkley

Thank you! It was the most fun I have had on a podcast in the 100 plus I have done

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

What an incredibly likeable guy.

Great podcast, thank you for posting it.