1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woke Sports: 29 Year Old Trans Skater beats 13 year old REAL GIRL skater

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 28, 2022.

?

Girls skateboarding, should they include ADULT DUDES?

1. Yes, Toni Hawk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, Tony Hawk

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Do they seperate by sex?

2. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I mwan I know thats not the point of this thread; the point is for everyone to circle jerk about how woke or unwoke they are.

3. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

The main issue would be funding. Womans sports already dont generate revenue, even on a collegiate or semi pro level. I can guarantee you the same people who complain about transwomen in womens sports would complain about a seperate league hurting women's funding. If you make it on revenuw generation, youre violating Title IX and effectively killing most NCAA sports.

The issue with competing by natal sex would, ironically, lead to the same concerns people have now (assuming theyre brought up in good faith).Transmen, even if they arent actively taking testosterone, will hit male puberty. Denser bones, increased muscle maas etc. So do you still put them in the womens divison?

Assuning youve solved those 3...now youve opened a whole can of worms with the issue of intersex athletes. Youve invited everyone who loses to challenge someone's gender. I say everyome because there is one sport will women naturally have a big advantage over men...and thats gymnastics. Name because having testicles makes it impossible to perform certain moves.

With all of that said, I can also see people getting pissed (particularly in the US) if ESPN the Ocho or NBC sports++ show the transgender/intersex bobsledding finals. "My son asked me what transgender is! How dare NBC+ show the results for this heathen event! Defund the woke IOC for having a seperate trans event!"

The elephant in the room is that most people dont care about any of this...left/right, cis or trans, man or woman or Hijra or martian....what they dont like is seeing (or being reminded that) trans people exist. And the internet does a great job of fueling that. Id also argue increased housing costs on the costs, remote work means freaks such as myself (I use that term lovingly) now live and work outside of the small areas we used to inhabit.

I wrote a really crappy short story about an an all-trans colony on Mars. Im willing to send it to anyone who wants to read it. But the more people I meet, the more Im convinced that diversity isn't strength and that were better off splintering everyone off in their own micro societies, states, countries etc. Trade and exchange is good...but forcing opposing people who can't coexist is just asking for trouble

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The olympic women's champion was 13, the men's champion was 18

5. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

shhh you're ruining the circle jerk.

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this came up in my YouTube feed

Skateboards
    I've almost made them respectable