1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WC Finals] (3)Golden State vs. (4)Dallas

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 15, 2022.

?

(3)Golden State Warriors vs. (4)Dallas Mavericks

Poll closed May 19, 2022.
  1. Warriors in 4

5.4%
  2. Warriors in 5

16.1%
  3. Warriors in 6

39.3%
  4. Warriors in 7

8.9%
  5. Mavs in 7

14.3%
  6. Mavs in 6

12.5%
  7. Mavs in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Mavs in 4

3.6%
  1. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Agree. I took it a few days ago. It's a good alternative to betting the Warriors to win the title due to the juice.

2. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Reminiscent of "The Dictator" they literally shot down the opponent with illegal screens, 3 seconds, and a period of mugging fouls with no consequences.

pippendagimp and DreamShook like this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

nothing matters. Rockets are years away from competing. i feel nothing.

Sanctity, roslolian and seeingredtx like this.
  4. Juxtaposed Jolt

Right after the "Earvin Magic Johnson Western Conference Most Valuable Player" award (what a mouthful lmao) was announced:

[​IMG]

DreamShook likes this.
  5. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Luka pulled a Harden.

As a 26 year long NBA fan I appreciate the warriors and what they have done. I’ve watched Jordan, Akeem and Kobe. My top three(no particular order)Steph has moved up high up there. So glad I’ve been a fan to watch it all.

Too bad this wasn’t a Suns vs Warriors finals.

6. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Mavs need Ty Lawson.

;)

peleincubus likes this.
  7. Juxtaposed Jolt

Jalen Brunson gives off Kemba Walker lite vibes.

Good small offensive player, but not someone you want to throw a lot of money at.

B-Bob likes this.
  8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Who would've thought that Curry would make it back to the finals before KD. Especially after how both teams looked last season, when KD's Nets were the 2nd seed and had Irving along with Harden.

A lot of people thought the Warriors window was closed. Hell entering the season I thought they were a 4th seed at best. But sort of like the Duncan and the Spurs, Curry and the Warriors are back.

roslolian likes this.
  9. RocketsDraftTV

steph curry is overrated, how many times has klay, iggy, now Poole abd wiggins bailed this guy out. He is a quintessential front runner. Whether he scores 10 or 30 the warriors can generate offense without him.

pippendagimp and Rocket River like this.
  10. RocketsDraftTV

If the warriors get officiating like they got tonight and the Memphis series nobody is beating them.

pippendagimp and Rocket River like this.
  11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Once again, another player praised by dem harden haters get his a$$ smashed by GSW.

Why am i not surprised.
    "Superior harden" Choking, gentleman sweep

I hope GSW loses.

HP3 and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  12. DreamRun95

DreamRun95 Member

SF Warriors fans throwing stuff at Charles Barkley whilst on live telecast. They need to cut it out. Such a bad look. Some stupid people think they are entitled to do stupid **** like this. Its similar to those fan incidents with NBA players.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Rocket River

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  14. RocketsDraftTV

they are so used to everybody kissing their asses. Any type of critique they will make you public enemy number 1

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Where is everyone who said Klay sucks and is nowhere as good as Manu Ginobili?

GSW back in the finals and Klay just scored 32 on 50% 3 pt shooting. Led the entire team in +/-

16. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

thats your opinion and you’re entitled to that. However I believe your a little bit bias. You can’t take away nba 3 point king. You also can’t take away the warriors record with Steph and without Steph. 6 finals appearances(same amount of times as MJ), that’s not an easy task.(not including lebron which was on super teams and in the east when east sucked arse)
    Also the people you named shows your true knowledge because you left KD, Livingston and Draymond off your list who “bails” him out.
    You don’t win a basketball game with 1 player, this is a team sport. Harden proved that. Luka just proved that. That’s why I believe your opinion is in the less then 1% community of basketball fans. Not just homer fans.

I love the Rockets and have been a die hard fan since 1993. So I will always root and hate the guy the rockets are facing. However I really also appreciate the art of the game and really enjoy watching all NBA games. So my view point comes from a true appreciation for the game and not based on some loose take with zero facts. Mine contain several.
    Weak bro.

#456 seeingredtx, May 26, 2022
    Last edited: May 26, 2022
    blahblehblah likes this.
  17. roslolian

roslolian Member

GSW should enshrine KD. He gave them 2 rings, and then he gave them Russell when he left cuz he wanted to play with his buddy Kyrie.

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I've thought about the Spurs comp. They have a well-oiled machine. Their core sticks together and age quite well. They even have a dirty POS in Draymond just like the Spurs had Bruce Bowen.

blahblehblah likes this.
  19. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

It’s a team sport. They get paid to play just like Curry does. They’re supposed to help!

ROFLMAO!

seeingredtx likes this.
  20. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Could b him coping. I think gsw is great but I'm not gonna praise Curry skills cause it's feels disgusting to do.
    Will acknowledge that smug dude when he retires though man is a sniper

blahblehblah and seeingredtx like this.