1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

3. MustangPride73

I disagree one thing you cant blame on Steve is getting Rudy fired. Steve would have done anything to keep Rudy T here.

But this trade has to happen. The Rockets where not going to win a championship with the current players we have. They where two teams combined....The Cat and Steve show and the Yao Ming show.....now with T-Mac on bored (knock on wood) the Rockets have a team that down the road can compete for a title.

PS
    T-Mac is one of the top 5 players in the leauge....last year Steve wasnt one of the top 5 pgs...

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

dear Yetti, neither are you!!!!

5. SA Rocket

SA Rocket Contributing Member

Somebody please help holdthechise out and post a Magic fan forum link.

In the meantime, why are you so upset holdthechise? :confused: If you only follow the Rockets because Steve was here, it shouldn't make any difference to you that he's leaving...he's still in the NBA. Just watch the Magic now and you can still see Steve.

PS...good luck Steve and please stop posting under all these different user names.

6. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

I feel kind of the same as holdthechise in that I HATE seeing SF, Cat, and Cato go, but at the same time have come to realize it will make them and the Rockets better off respectively. Steve's game will go back to where it was before JVG and they will have a good core along with Howard and possibly Hill. They'll get something they've always wanted by playing in the East and they'll be getting to the playoffs every year without much resistance. I also hope Steve comes back and has huge games against us, but I'm done being emotional about it because having two dominant players on 1 team (Tmac/Yao) has a proven track record of winning (Shaq/Kobe).

7. FranchiseRules

holdthechise, I'm with you...but you can't wish Francis' wrath against the Rockets without pissing off a LOT of us!

I will be hurt ,too, if the Rockets trade Francis. He has been a breath of fresh air for Houston fans with his aireal ballet and dunks and Francis to Cuttino alley-oops!:D

Francis will be way better off in the East, and the Magic will be an instant contender because of it. It looks like the trade is gonna happen so wish them well and get behind the, once again, NEW Rockets and you'll be better off.;)

8. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Ghetto supastar, that is what you are!
    One day, if you're very, very lucky, Steve will let you audition for his posse. How dat be, playa? Bling-Bling!

9. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Member

Francis-fan boy...Go to Orlando..move out or something if you really want to kiss his butt. Francis is overrated. A turnover-prone player...streetballer...no fundamental...can't pass the damm ball...even in 3 on 1 fastbreak...how sad is it to see a PG..(A PG?) that crewed up a 3-1 fastbreak.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Francis is SO out of here, and I am SO glad about it.

The guy has the basketball IQ of a rotten peanut.

5 years is too much to watch this guy trying to play PG in the NBA, he just doesn't get it.

If the Tmac deal falls through, then he is still out of here...and for that....

I AM GREATFUL !!!

DD

11. Nova

Nova Member

See now THIS I can understand someone being banned for... at least a little better anyways.

He's flaming the entire Rockets organization and all of its fans. Not the case with another user you may know of...

12. forebay

forebay Member

cool down nova.
    as much as you might enjoy hanging out with your buddy RocketGFuy3. it's still not fun if you also lose access to this website following his suite.

13. Truth

Truth Member

Cease this ignorance, posthaste. What a cornball.

14. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

I ain't bein' ig'nant. I's jus' takin' writin' lessens from holdthechise. Wut wrong wit dat, homes? We both went ta public school, yo! Fazzile yo nizzle! Peace!

15. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

I disagree with your disagreement. Steve will be the star of the Orlando Magic until at LEAST 2008 or so. Howard may have been the top prospect this year but he's still just a prospect. He's not Labron. Much closer to Jermaine O'Neal I'd guess.

Btw, do you guys remember that ESPN report on Howard with him saying its his goal to add the cross to the NBA logo?? :eek: Not even A.C. Green would be down with that I'd bet.

16. Truth

Truth Member

Is this supposed to be funny? Kick Rocks.