1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

question re: MMP

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by NJRocket, Jun 26, 2004.

1. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Where is a better place to sit with kids....Crawford boxes or field boxes?

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Crawford boxes are fun, even though i never sat there before. I sat next to them. It seems as if the Landry's boxes gets most of the attention though. They toss out free crap between every inning to that section alone.
    The girls that toss out crap arent that hot though.

3. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

Crawford boxes for sure. With kids, it is a shorter trip to the bathroom and Kam is right, they do get alot of freebies over there.

4. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

Crawford boxes actually have a great view if you can get seats within the 1st couple rows. I sat there my 1st game at MMP and it seems like your 10 feet away from the left fielder.

But if you can't get seats in the first few rows, i'd try to get field box seats on the 1st base line. That's just my opinion. :)

5. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

thanks guys! im taking the short trip to the bathroom seats...

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

wait...depends on the time of day you're going. if you're going to a day game, avoid the 1B side because even with the roof closed, the sun is in your eyes for a good portion of the game. i always err towards the 3B side at MMP for that very reason.