1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey and James

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 13, 2022.

?

Miss you

1. James

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  2. Morey

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Well yeah maybe he should have played like an all star while he was here instead of being injured 1/3 of the season every season, gets injured in the playoffs and the just come in out of shape for his last season here putting up abysmal stats and laying a turd in the playoffs.

xiki likes this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Like I’ve always said folks want to overexaggerate. It’s there way of making themselves feel better for being so wrong. When you don’t know any better it’s decisions like this that destroy your franchise. And look at the rockets now.

for these folks saying cp3 was so bad, they went out and got a player that was flat out worse. And whose been worse for years

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

What's overexaggerated. Are you denying the fact that CP3 played likely the worst season of his career in 2019, especially in the playoffs.

CP3 at 32 years old cannot seem to take care of his body and diet, and in his two years here his injury problems essentially costed us 2 rings and 2 years of Harden's absolute prime.

Good for CP3 that he finally got his **** together after he got traded and never gets injured now. Too bad he couldn't keep his diet in place, or else he would have 2 rings or more with Harden and the Rockets.

4. Red Dagger

Red Dagger Member

Definitely do not miss Harden. He was a arrogant mentally weak Moma’s boy who held the franchises feet to the fire constantly despite him being the direct reason for everything. That choke-a-palooza in 2019 vs the warriors in game 6 was inexcusable and was a clear indication of him not being that guy.

Lmao we sat there and watched the warriors celebrate a second round victory harder than they’ve celebrated any championship, oh and it was on the rockets home court and we were favored to win by 7. Dude is a quitter, a finger pointer and a complete selfish me oriented douche that Daryl Morey found acceptable to give him every ounce of power in the organization. I can’t wait to see those clowns fail.

harold bingo and J.R. like this.
  5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The Warriors were better, the dominanted the West for 5 years. Went 60-17 vs the West over a 5 year span winning 15 series in a row vs the West.

But yeah they were bums. LMFAO.

#45 TEXNIFICENT, Feb 14, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    Rocket River likes this.
  6. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Wake me up when Chandler Parsons and Jeremy Lin reunite.

Rocket River and foh like this.
  7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Championship

lnchan likes this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ill never forget some of yall hated Morey, Harden and CP3 all at the same time.

clos4life, harold bingo and HP3 like this.
  9. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I would not have bet $40 million on Westbrook's IQ or Wall's anything.

foh likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You'd be sleeping till kingdom cometh.

11. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

It's funny to me because when all is said and done, Harden will go down in history as one of the best players for both the Rockets and the NBA. Same goes for Morey but in the GM role. Their haters on the other hand, no one will remember or give a rat's dropping about them which is why they so desperately post their venom ad nauseam. That's the only way they can get attention.

Dobbizzle, jordnnnn, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m not talking about fitting in all 4

Harden wanted a Big 3 of Butler, CP3, and him, and when Butler went to Miami instead and Russ became available, Harden initially wanted a Big of him, CP3, and Russ

u can’t assign Tilman and Harden an equal percentage of blame when Harden was ok with no trade and Tilman pushed it through despite objections from the FO…Tilman also refused to pay LT for a contender

YOLO and clos4life like this.
  13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Need a 3rd option.

14. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

CP3? Russ? IMO the end of the JEHj era will ultimately equate with DM’s demise.

I just do not, can not envision the Harden/6er era ending in anything other than tears in TheLibertyBell’s city.

Unless - they somehow conjure enough magic this year or next to bring in the Could happen, but it won’t have a single chance once the honeymoon ends, and end it shall.

Too soon there. And with $$$ on the books to make their future anything but grim.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Cp3 and harden didn’t like each other

16. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I work with people , that are highly productive, that I wouldn’t prefer to hang out with. Guys don’t have to be buddies to work together. It’s nice but not necessary.

#56 TEXNIFICENT, Feb 14, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
  17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Someone had the power over the other

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Murry n James
    Sittin in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

20. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Guys get into it, especially two strong personalities, and in sports it happens more often than you know. When you have more than one star on a squad it’s going to happen, it has to be managed

YOLO likes this.