1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV Show] What are you watching?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jsingles, Jul 23, 2016.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I saw the pilot. I know exaclty what they are doing. there is no end to this show and there will never bee any answers to any questions. They are going to put you in the mystery box and leave you there for as long as they can, lol

Kim and ico4498 like this.
  2. Juxtaposed Jolt

Oh, I just tagged the three of you since y'all were the only ones that talked about the show. I just assumed you watched on.

DreamShook likes this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

If it's remotely close to the craziness that was "Zoo" and "911" I'll watch it just for the laughs

4. dmoneybangbang

Finished Rome.... disappointing they cut it early with 2 seasons but thought it was good.

Started Veep last week and into season 2.... very funny and I do enjoy the shape of Julia Louis-Dreyfus's ass. Love seeing Tony Hale.

Arcane..... really enjoying it and will probably binge the 3 episodes the released today.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yellowjackets

[​IMG]

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Joseph Maldonado Passage 2.0

7. Fantasma Negro

Just started Yellowstone, its not bad.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Just watched Where is Marta on Netflix, a three-part true crime documentary based on the disappearance of a 17 year old girl in Seville, Spain. Hard to stop watching, as the documentary looks at the pain the girls parents go through, the outrage of family, friends, local community and then all of Spain. The uneven response and efforts of the police, the press coverage. And testimony from the suspects will enrage you. Netflix is great at documentaries.

9. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Dexter`s new season, its a bit slow but picking up speed.........love that Deb is back

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Starstruck

Heard the name and stayed away, revisited one year after - not terrible at all.

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I've watched all the episodes so far. Honestly the first couple of episodes were quite possibly the epitome of poor writing/acting to me. The subsequent episodes have gotten a bit better. The story/plot has actually gotten a bit more interesting with this last episode ("Origins") having a "whoa" moment. I think there are 2 more episodes left for this season. I'll keep watching. After the first couple of episodes, I'd probably give it a 2 or 3 on a scale of 10, but after this last episode, I'd probably give it a 5 or 6 simply because the plot got a bit more interesting. There's still plenty of iffy acting and stupid in it, though. lol.

If you haven't watched it, you may want to just wait for the last couple of episodes this season and binge-watch it maybe. Then give it more than the first 3 or so episodes, I guess.

Juxtaposed Jolt likes this.
  12. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Started the new Wheel of Time show today. First episode was a little darker than I was expecting, I think I was a little disappointed. The next 2 I enjoyed, though. Has the potential to be great.

13. Roscoe Arbuckle

Just watched Red Notice. Watchable, couple of laughs. Forgetable afterwards.

14. Buck Turgidson

I'm in winter/post-baseball "catch up on tv series and movies" mode: Dune, Only Murders in the Building, and Mandalorian were pretty great.

I should have been keeping a list of all the crap yall have recommended over the past year or 2, it's pretty overwhelming to start browsing through the 7 different streaming services trying to remember what you need to watch.

15. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

It's a lot of character and plot development the first season, which is good imo. It's from the same guy who did Hell or High Water, Wind River, and Sicario, all of which I love, but Yellowstone is not on that level. Later seasons get crazier and more mindless violence, which is fine.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  16. Roscoe Arbuckle

Watched "The Harder they Fall" last night on NF. Long and drawn out, but I liked the ending.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Weird vibe, Peter Parker and Rey (Skywalker). Chaos Walking.

18. dmoneybangbang

Narcos Mexico Season 3....

Really enjoyed it but I could see why the RT audience is low.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  19. Buck Turgidson

I stopped after the first season, I know the whole story(ies).

Is it all worth watching?

20. Buck Turgidson

Yellowstone: "Your Dad's Favorite TV Show" when he misses this week's episode of Longmire

Kim likes this.