1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So how about that culture change

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jiggyfly, Mar 21, 2021.

1. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Pops culture building in SAS began with a tank job... so theres that...

payaso and Salvy like this.
  2. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yeah but logic does not allow the Harden loving victims in this thread to complain about something.....

kjayp likes this.
  3. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Harden Nut Huggers, why don't y'all go to the Nets forum where you can go chomp on his nutz all day long.

DaDakota likes this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are a loser, admit it.

You'd rather lose 20 straight than win playoff games.

Your posts have been archived, own up to it.

clos4life and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  5. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

The Spurs weren't getting their asses blown out by the dregs of the league during their "tank job".

clos4life likes this.
  6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL Silas ain't no Pops morons

if Pops had Harden he'd have rings already

clos4life likes this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

do you think Nash, MDA, Doc Rivers, and Morey all Harden nut huggers as well?

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What the heck are you yapping about Nobody is glad the Rockets are bad I certainly am not, I can't even watch an entire game.

Please show me one post where I have hated on the Rockets and wished them to be bad?

I am calling out the people who said we would be a better culture without Harden and **** on him on his way out, I a crushed that the Rockets have went from yearly contenders to the laughing stock of the NBA and it looks like the ownership is worse than I even imagined.

NOBODY IS GLAD THE ROCKETS ARE BAD.

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

The I told you so was that this culture was not changing because of Cousins and Wall, point blank, I don't know why this has turned into we should be expecting losses rant.

Don't get it twisted.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

winning throughout? They've gotten worse every year since he officially took over as owner. that doesn't qualify as "winning throughout his tenure" yeah other owners make mistakes but as of now none are as bad as Tilman's dumbass. He's by far the worst owner in the league

11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Some of you quit when you expected Wall and Cousins to lead this team to the playoffs.

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

It starts tonight baby !

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Silas is failing with his handling of the vets on this team. Wall and Dipo don't respect him and refuse to play team basketball. I'm all for forcing Wall to sit out the rest of the season after the deadline.

Wall really thinks a contender is going to actually want him and his stupid contract.

14. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Wall is COMPLETELY delusional about who he is as a player.

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

My posts are archived huh, good because I never said I rather lose 20 straight than win playoff games.... I said I don't care for the losing streak because it makes absolutely no difference if we would have won 1-2-10 of those games. If we were on a 20 game winning streak it would not make a difference either because Houston is not beating LA in the playoffs.....We are nearing an end of an era in the NBA and it belongs to LeBron, Durant and possibly Harden.... Next up is possibly Embiid? Simmons?....

We were not going to win a chip with Harden unless one or two of the best players in the league came here. How many came here in their prime during the Harden era? None, not one single great star came here in his prime to ball. Anyone that came was past their prime and injury prone.

Maybe we never land a great player again, but to continue nagging about Harden thinking that something could have been different with a different owner is absolutely incredibly optimistic. Harden would sacrifice his legacy for Les Alexander? Oh wait, Morey was going to magically do something he never did in his whole time here. Bring in some super stars, we had no one to trade and no free agent wanted to come here. Sooner or later Harden was gone, I cant possibly believe any of you believe we were going to somehow continue to compete.

I'd love to see Houston back in the playoffs, I'd love for Houston to also have a chance. That makes the playoffs fun, that's what every fan should want and that's the goal every team should have. But after Paul went down, our window closed. You can keep believing Harden was going to magically carry us against every single super team in the last 10 years but this is not Space Jam. Harden needed a super team of his own, sure lets blame Tilman and Stone for not giving it to him year 1 but the guy that was here for nearly a decade before them gets a pass.

How many picks, assets and bridges the Morey burn during his tenure here? We got too little for Harden they say, well how tf where we going to get picks in the draft? When Morey had traded absolutely every single future opportunity. We have to sell everything for a future now and yall surprised we on a 20 game losing streak? This is how things work, for everyone except LA....

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

until he quit.

dd

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

18. HP3

HP3 Member

D-rock and jiggyfly like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

reminds me of your reaction when u were 1st told that the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol weren’t patriots

[​IMG]

Harden haters are such light work

myco, Rocket River, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  20. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Clutch, can we ban these trolls?
    Seriously I'm tired of this $hit.