1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Next Texans Head Coach (and GM)

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by gucci888, Oct 5, 2020.

1. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Sooooo! This was a scenario that only existed in my head huh? Look, I don't begrudge you for having faith. Faith can be a wonderful thing. But having followed Houston professional football ever since childhood let's just say that I lost my faith in ownership a loooong time ago.

2. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

3. mario_v

mario_v Member

4. conquistador#11

Forget anything positive I 've said. Thought Cal would have learn from the mistakes he's made.

For god so loved the world he gave us Watson and wept for your sins, Cal.
    [​IMG]

I could change my mind again if Easterby is stoned in the following days. No wonder that mofo was tweeting about 'victory'

STR8Thugg likes this.
  5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Fire Easterby. If they don't, we're going in circles.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  6. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

It absolutely baffles me that cal can’t even listen to the radio, any ESPN guys, any ppl in the league, this board, etc. it’s just so crazy that every single person can tell him how stupid he is being and he still just listens to easterby, BoB, like what the actual f*** how do you drown out all the negative and think you are just smarter? There are personality disorders tied to this kind of behavior. Someone stop him.

7. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

It’s not that I hate caserio. It’s that easterby and mcdaniels are probably part of our future and we didn’t even interview dodds, Dorsey, or anyone else.. we didn’t even try...

8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

This, they said they wanted to get it right and were pushing a culture change. When in fact they already knew who they wanted that just keeps the same power structure in tact.

9. mario_v

mario_v Member

10. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

What a wicked web money weaves.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  11. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Honestly I’d rather this be about money. Unfortunately this is all about one man exerting his power over another for his own benefit.

Sooty, STR8Thugg and cmoak1982 like this.
  12. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Got the GM

Now HC is next

Daboll
    McDaniels
    ??

Become serious candidates

13. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

I mean, at this point you have to believe it’s probably McDaniels. A couple of years ago that might have looked pretty good.

BamBam likes this.
  14. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

One common path to mediocrity is to simply hire people you already know or are connected to rather than truly trying to find the best person available, even if they're not necessarily in your circle.

Maybe Cesario really is the best person for the job. Or maybe we're just following the Good Ol' Boy network.

Regardless, potentially doubling down on the New England trap again when so many have failed is cause for concern.

15. K1TCH3NS

K1TCH3NS Member

16. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

I've been on here preaching patience. Wait for the next HC hire. This can be a quick rebuild, etc.

After last night just forget all of that. ALL OF THAT. The Texans will never win anything besides a mediocre division championship as long as Jack Easterby is king over there. Deshaun will eventually lose a power struggle to this guy. It's the most pathetic, spineless, worthless front office I have ever seen. Get used to it. NOBODY has more power than Jack ****face over there. NOBODY. Don't let John McClain or anyone else tell you any different.

Easterby will tear this organization down brick by brick, systematically, and even worse than Bill O'Brien did.

17. STR8Thugg

There is no circle about it. It's an avalanche. Just a race to the bottom of the mountain.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  18. STR8Thugg

At this point it doesn't matter who the HC is.

#FIREJACK

19. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Would rep if could

lmao

20. J.R.

J.R. Member