1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shams] Rockets staffer tested positive, more players facing quarantine

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Dec 24, 2020.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I swear I know you guys know the function of a TEAM. I KNOW YOU DO!. They need each other! Harden is the talent and CP3 was the nag/micro manger/leader. You can't do it all yourself. I would say they did meet in the middle. Everyone brings something to the table; someone picks up the slack for someone else to form voltron. if someone is flailing, then you pick them up knowing they got you in the future.

Harden should have moved off the ball just to help CP3 in that moment, instead he left him to die on the court.

HP3 likes this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden should have signed 1 year deals then. There is a reason Lebron signs those short contracts. He is locked in for that contract and then you have to win his services once again.

DVauthrin and houston19519 like this.
  3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Grown men got to take responsibility for their actions. Harden included. The Rockets organization gotta pull their heads outta their collective asses. Do your job!

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Exactly, the Rockets should suspend and fine him.

DD

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. jim petersen84

Once again using a pcr test that is inaccurate

6. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Wow, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure what happened outside that 30 second video. Was he reckless? Yep, even ask Silver.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah so reckless he's tested negative over and over. shame on him

while his teammates and staff are also negative. oh wait.

D-rock and CHI like this.
  8. forchette49

True, but you play the odds man. You hit on a 19 and get a 2, that was still a terrible hit. You got lucky and shouldn't have done it, regardless of the outcome.

#148 forchette49, Dec 24, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    MettaWorldPete likes this.
  9. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

He was also maskless in one of the BLM protests. It's good that he participated in these social movements, but he should have worn a mask.

D-rock and Patience like this.
  10. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I’ve read this entire thread and I see where you’re coming from but I can’t get to blaming harden. You’re right that harden is not the leader lebron is, we all know that, and lebron sets a tone and culture that won’t allow this bs. That can all be true. You’re not wrong about that part.

But that doesn’t mean it’s hardens fault when other players violate protocol and get covid on their own without harden even being involved. It’s not his fault that these other guys screwed up.

DVauthrin, James.B.H, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  11. forchette49

So anecdotal, and absolutely not what we as a community should be prioritizing right now. I don't care about his negative outcome. You drive drunk and you don't get into an accident, doesn't mean it was the right decision to have done so. A shame you can't see that. At least Silver has the clear vision and common sense you lack unfortunately...

TheFreak likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol the negative outcome is the literally the most important thing and you don't care. how stupid is that. so are your dumbass analogies .oh wait so if harden was covid positive, that's the only time it matters. when the worse outcome happens. your logic is stupid. Of course you don't care that he's negative bc it doesn't let allow you to cry more about it since hes negative. So you can't b**** about that. now if he was positive, boy grab the tissue box for sure

What's a shame is there's idiots like you that try to hold standards that you yourself don't hold. lmao he fined him. something like a penny to his worth. You act like that's some jail time.

13. forchette49

Not quite what I meant about not caring he's Covid negative dumbass, I'm talking about it in this situation exclusively, the outcome of his reckless behavior. Such a fiesty tough guy huh? And yet so very wrong, such a shame. Now go play somewhere else, you're bothering me...

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

don't quote me then if you're gonna talk like a dumbass. talking about bothering you. nobody gives af about you, I sure don't. so stfu and don't quote me again then. do me that favor by all means. "not quite what I meant" but literally say "I don't care about his negative outcome" :rolleyes:

15. forchette49

Jesus christ, don't you have to wake up early for school Twitter fingers? lol Time for bed don't ya think?

16. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The whole group needs a wake up call

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh look. but but but "you're bothering me" yet you still continue to talk like an idiot

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

My whole damn rant is how Harden leading by example, following protocol I wouldn't say he had anything to do with this. Some guy is going to come in here on page 8 and think this post is truthful.

Harden should have at least the tiniest bit of accountability the way he has been out here acting like a putz. Harden onlys think he deserves ZERO accountability. I disagree. I said that it is plausible when people see him doing that silly sh*t they also think they can do silly sh*t too. They take on a whatever attitude because they see the face of the team not caring.

imagine if Harden just wore a mask everywhere he went.

19. forchette49

Well yes, that remains true, you do bother me, nothing has changed that. I can't tell if you're uneducated or just stupid, man probably both, idk...

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

and yet you continue to reply. makes sense then again not surprising considering you being the poster