1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James harden out partying again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Dec 19, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

I don’t get it, if he was partying then wouldn’t he be in nba covid quarantine

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  2. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

I saw a family walk into a Chuck Cheese with no masks. I literally said to myself WTF are these parents thinking?
    Thx bro

D-rock and don grahamleone like this.
  3. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

I saw a family walk into a Chuck Cheese with no masks. I literally said to myself WTF are these parents thinking?
    Got it bro. Thx for the compassion. Hope u and the fam stay safe.

D-rock and Chasing_Chase like this.
  4. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Where is the data supporting that people with antibodies can get COVID? Where is the data on reinfection rates? Where is the data suggesting multiple strains?

You are literally no better at informing public discussion.. why are you so upset at others?

5. Chasing_Chase

Chasing_Chase Member

Crybabyjames is part of that other pandemic I was referring to. Just a troll.

6. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

“Congratulations on your COVID survival, we’re sorry to inform you that your foot has been amputated.”

Plenty of people are suffering some kind of long term mental, vascular, neurological, or cardiovascular impact. I’d like to keep all of my limbs, as much of my mental health as I have left, and my ability to breathe easy.

34to11, Omihall23 and sirbaihu like this.
  7. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Yeah I’m very confused about this.

8. RocketRed84

RocketRed84 Member

Trade this POS. I’m done with his immature antics. **** him

shorerider likes this.
  9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

That's because he didn't violate protocol.

There's no rule against going to a outdoor restaurant.

Omihall23, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

.25% death rate is quite high especially for something as easily transmittable as covid. That is 2500 per million people. or 800k people if everyone in the US got it.

11. shorerider

shorerider Member

Forget this clown, trade him for Lillard.

12. HP3

HP3 Member

Okay so what's going on? Is this old or not? If he's practicing with the team, then Im assuming he passed Covid tests? Look he's an idiot for going out to this restaurant with no mask(and probably a concert) but we also dont know if this is old.

If he's at practice, then he's not tanking his trade value. You can put down your pitch forks.

13. Dirty Deca

Dirty Deca Member

It has already been stated that the original video was old people the Reddit community has been debunking it today.

D-rock, rgw20014life and HP3 like this.
  14. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

It’s definitely not an old video. That is just being in denial and I don’t care what the Reddit community said.

The dude did not post an old video in the middle of his Instagram stories; man we are brutal on here.

I don’t like it either. And maybe it wasn’t against protocol cuz it is outside; but stop reaching with the “it’s old”.

15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Let's trade your POS ass for being a drama queen.

You're pissing your panties over a lie.

HP3 and KingCheetah like this.
  16. Omihall23

Omihall23 Member

You can post videos whenever you want during an Instagram story so it could definitely be old. Sounds like you REALLY don’t want it to be. I wonder why...

34to11 and D-rock like this.
  17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

People love to freak out over a headline on a message board.

D-rock likes this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

both PJ Tucker and Harden were there on November 14th...of course with no mask

Harden clearly goes there a lot

if it was against NBA protocol, then Harden wouldn’t be at practice, and Rudy Gay and Derozan wouldn’t have played against us the very next day after going there just a few days ago

King1, HP3 and D-rock like this.
  19. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Yes. You can. Would it make the most sense? Only to someone that doesn’t want to be reasonable.

I don’t want it to be. Harden is my favourite player and was quite disappointed to see this today. But some of us will accept that another person we don’t know personally may be acting irresponsibly....
    And some of us are clearly childish and will theorize about how I have an agenda trying to sewer Harden rather than having at least half a brain.

HP3 likes this.
  20. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

You didn't admonish the parents for driving there? What if they got in a car accident? Also they have opened up schools in a lot of places all packed in hallways and all sorts of things. Do you know the death statistics on any of those children? You want people to live their lives the way you see fit, not the way they do.