1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden’s Partying

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Rudy

Rudy Member

Harden seems the type that once he retires he’ll probably go broke

2. bmelo

bmelo Member

Bro I work in showbusiness. We are not gonna sit here and pretend like James went to strip clubs tournee around the America with famous rappers who excel at drug music, drinking apple juice with whisky.... give me a ****ing break lol. Why you think he likes hanging out with them that much? It's not weed kid loool. On a side note HGH that athletes take makes you immortal when it comes to taking toxins into your system. But I guess you think James never did steroids too lol

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He got some singing talent. ;)

4. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Great post. Nothing can prove that Harden isn’t just hanging out with rappers drinking water and doing pineapple juice shots, but reality states otherwise.

daywalker02 and bmelo like this.
  5. bmelo

bmelo Member

They ridiculed you for rappers-parties knowledge and while Im not from USA and obviously don't know any of USA rappers but I know personally top artists from round here and I can only imagine **** they do in USA with 10x the money. I can't imagine how someone think that a party with Lil Baby/Meek Mill and their entourage with hundreds of thousands cash lying around is about doing vodka shots LMFAO. This dude needs 6 days not for covid protocol but to come down to earth, after partying like that he could get a stroke working out right after

Imanimal and RasaqBoi like this.
  6. Duke Fan

Duke Fan Member

I never said he implied Harden was with rappers. I said you implied it was a race issue. It has nothing to do with comparing cultures or races. It has everything to do with the specific culture Harden chooses to hang around.

Again, so you get upset about him making generalizations about rappers, but then say the exact numbers of your yokel argument doesn't matter, it's still GENERALLY, (like a generalization?) a fact. You're trying to justify Harden's actions by making comparisons, because you believe it is race related. If you can't see that Harden hangs around questionable characters regardless of race or culture then I don't know what to tell you.

BamBam likes this.
  7. bongman

bongman Member

I know you have no idea because you're knowledwge is limited to one liners like freedom, jefferson and childish importance to names. Your hero jefferson is in contradiction to your belief about social distancing and freedom. LOL

8. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I wonder if this was posted on Twitter, will they put a disclaimer on this like they did for 90% of the Trump's tweets?

Duke Fan likes this.
  9. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

10. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

I’m friends with someone who dated a member of Fleetwood Mac. She said they partied round the clock doing lines of cocaine prior to performing and during their off-time. That is the lifestyle of the business and they do it with no regrets because they are super rich, young, dumb, and feel they are untouchable from the law. That is the same in the rap culture or I should say “why wouldn’t it be”? Most of the famous rappers brag about their hard partying. Once again, in fairness to James, maybe he hangs with them and does not partake in their activities. Maybe he tries to convince them to not take drugs and abuse alchohol, but that’s not likely and we have to be aware of this serious issue (and not have people blast me for 13 pages of this post). I would not be shocked to wake up one day with a headline stating that Harden was shot and killed over a dispute at one of these rapper parties.

bmelo likes this.
  11. bmelo

bmelo Member

Thats exactly how it looks and im 95% sure thats how Harden parties

Imanimal likes this.
  12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Harden only parties with rappers that celebrate living life to the fullest in a safe, respectful manner. This video is about all the money they are donating to the humane society.

Amel and jiggyfly like this.
  13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

The state of rap music today.

SMH.

They all sound alike and use the same beats.

I just don't get it.

14. KingCheetah

This post indicates that you are extremely old.

sirbaihu, jiggyfly and blahblehblah like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I put that on a T for you.

Your welcome.

Now get off my lawn!

16. KingCheetah

Your assisted living facility doesn't have a lawn -- the green stuff in the cafeteria is carpet.

biina and jiggyfly like this.
  17. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

“Living life to the fullest in a safe way” includes partying your $&@ off and not wearing masks in the middle of a pandemic? Even if Harden doesn’t get it, he should be respectful of the team and others who can get it!

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

That made me laugh.

Thanks.

Now leave my cafeteria!

biina and KingCheetah like this.
  19. KingCheetah

Harden's beard functions as a N95 mask.

20. bmelo

bmelo Member

You just dont hear differences. Bet you like rock. And that **** is literally same every song lol. Same drum patterns, sounds, chords and guitars. But yeah lets **** on kids for liking something else