1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hawks' version of cyberx says this about Rockets trade rumor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Outlier, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

I think both Love and Vuc are bad fits here, but i guess we aren't exactly in a position to be picky.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Orlando is another team with Indy that's considering trading up. They can easily do it with Bamba but I've been told they do not want to move Mo. There interesting in trading Fultz who does have some open market interest. Once again, Hayes and Haliburton are the targets. A lot of teams like Kira Lewis Jr. but he's getting a lot of bottom lottery love. It's just the teams who want playmakers are looking at Hali, Melo, and Killian the most.

Killian is getting a lot of love from Atlanta compared to Hali. If Atlanta takes a PG, it will be Hayes in my opinion at #6 if they stay.

@D-rock

D-rock likes this.
  3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Three big items:

CP3, Oladipo, and Horford could all be moved on draft night but they might not be as well depending on trades.

Mega deal - Hawks/Pacers/3rd team in moving forward but it's becoming clear Indy will not get exactly what they want. This one could go into December but it could end on draft night.

SAC wants to keep Buddy Hield but Harrison Barnes is currently on the block. I was also told that it's going to cost any team if they want Bogdan from them and they aren't willing to just give him away.

SAC is looking into keeping Len and Bazemore.

Bazemore is a hot target for many contending teams. I've heard the Lakers are interested but he's likely a min guy for a contender. Not shocking to anyone to be honest. Houston has him as a target.

Alex Len is getting a lot of attention as well for the min.

Boston is trying to land a young promising center and have offered for WCJ from CHI and Bamba from ORL which both turned them down. They are targeting Goga who was impressive in the bubble as well as Allen from Brooklyn. Boston is putting in a lot of work to get a young center and have tried to move up for Okongwu.

4. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

https://www.hawksquawk.net/topic/431653-ask-supes/page/275/#comments

5. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

We're gonna let Bazemore reject us again?

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

"Milwaukee is planning on being very active this FA and would love to land FVV even if they know it's not possible. They have been extremely aggressive. They even offered two 1sts and DDV for D. Graham and was declined by Charlotte.

The biggest news isn't that since that doesn't mean anything. The biggest news is they are shopping Khris Middleton for a PG and targeting Harrison Barnes to trade Bledsoe/fillers. I am more shocked that this is the 2nd team connected to Barnes who isn't that good. I've told you guys, Middleton has been a target for MIN for months and they id him early. This is my personal opinion so don't mark it as gold, while I would be shocked of a LaMelo trade, I know Milwaukee has called everyone and been SOL when it comes to an upgrade of Bledsoe who's value just isn't that high around the league. Trading Middleton might be there only chance of adding a PG like Holiday or one with the potential of Ball."

7. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

lol stupid trade. That makes the sixers the new rockets with dlo lol while we get worse. The fact he talked about 1-1 swap with russ and cp3 contradicted what he said in that as long as harden was there they wouldn’t do it. But why would we trade for a 35 year old if we thought this team’s window has closed. Makes little sense.

D-rock likes this.
  8. D-rock

D-rock Member

He's throwing A LOT of **** on the wall, something will eventually stick.

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

Magic will move Bamba and even AG for the right deal.

They are just trying to drive price up right now.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  10. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

Bazemore? he sucks after he got the big contract

Rudyc281, Scarface and D-rock like this.
  11. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Morey has already said Embiid is a championship type player. It’s likely he will move Simmons as discussed several times, is an offensively limited player making big money. I have no doubt he is/will try to lure harden to pair up with Embiid making them a formidable 1-2 inside out combo not seen since kobe and shaq. Probably his vision. I’m afraid Stone and rockets management will capitulate and give him what he wants if we don’t win in the next 1-2 years. I don’t know what they have in assets but it better be the whole damn farm.

amaru and D-rock like this.
  12. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

I will bet a really nice steak dinner that Lamelo is NOT the player in the draft with the best career.

D-rock and HTown_TMac like this.
  13. Vivi

Vivi Member

"GS is spilling the beans.

Sacramento-Milwaukee-Minny are working on a blockbuster three team deal with Middleton, LaMelo Ball, Harrison Barnes, Bogdan SnT, Bledsoe, and Culver as a filler.

Middleton was made available to Atlanta, Chicago, GS, and Minny but Minny is the only one where they found the terms to be reasonable.

Holiday to MIN is unlikely as he wants to go to a contender. GS doesn't like the terms for Holiday and Ball would have to also be there. GS likes Wiggins and they think he's an asset and not a major liability which other teams don't agree.

Boston is aggressively pursuing more depth and they are targeting Tristian Thompson in FA. This is looking to signal an end to Gordon Hayward. Larry Nance Jr. Is seen to be a trade target for Boston and several others like Dallas.

Brooklyn will have to move LeVert plus Dinwiddle to land Holiday. NO is not desperate to move Jrue and he wants to return to New Orleans."

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

It would be shocking to me to see the Bucks trade Middleton for the #1 pick (Ball). That feels really risky. But it would be as bold AF move.

Rosas' Wolves trading for Middleton makes a ton of sense. He would fit perfectly on that roster and be better for them than Ball.

15. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Yeah I think Middleton would be a good fit next to KAT and DLo, along with it being a seemingly weak draft class. This would be a good move for the Wolves. Not sure why the Bucks do it unless they're thinking Giannis is leaving and they're trying to prepare for the future.

D-rock likes this.
  16. Vivi

Vivi Member

That's probably the reason behind it, i would be shocked if they didn't already try to extend Giannis, my guess is they did but he simply refused, and lets be real, who would bet on him resigning in Milwaukee? I know Giannis isn't (apparently) a diva or anything, but still...

D-rock likes this.
  17. lloyde8

lloyde8 Contributing Member

Lol are you willing to come to my home in Cali? Lol

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

I hope Bucks do it and sets their franchise back.

:cool:

Deuce likes this.
  19. Bo6

Bo6 Member

i'd trade gordon for thybulle yesterday. him and roco would be an amazing defensive duo.

20. D-rock

D-rock Member

No doubt. But why would 6ers do this?

Besides, who subs for Harden/Russ to provide scoring off the bench if Rockets do this trade?

Moreso Thybulle is a 25% 3P. Cannot play when Russ is on court.

EGo trade not going to be enough, will need to send out Russ.

LAC: Russ Westbrook
    NOP: Tobias Harris
    PHI: Jrue Holiday, Paul George
    HOU: Ben Simmons, Matisse Thybulle

*Rockets actually save 5M in this trade.

6'5 Harden
    6'5 Thybulle (21)
    6'7 RoCo
    6'5 PJ
    6'10 Simmons (23)

Trade EGo for 6'8+ wing or stretch 5 and/or use MLE for 6'8 Josh Jackson.

Sign 6'9 Bruno and 6'7 sniper Broekhoff to vet min.

#400 D-rock, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020