1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We're IN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tigerknee, Apr 9, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

We're in the playoffs! Yay!

2. qian

qian Contributing Member

Yeah, baby

3. TheReason

TheReason Member

Great game tonight against the nugs to seal it. Finally we're in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

4. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

**** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH! **** YEAH! OH ****ING YEAH!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. axmpo

axmpo Member

I'm seriously crying right about now......Thank God!!!

6. DanzelKun

DanzelKun Contributing Member

They were starting to make me nervous down the stretch here, but they pulled it off and I'm proud of 'em!
    I can't wait to watch Rockets Playoff Ball again!
    Go Rockets! :)

7. lovethisgametoo

Congrats, Houston and the fans !!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!

8. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Is it official? I heard some reporters saying that Denver had a better overall conference record then the Rockets, but I was pretty sure that we had the tiebreaker over the Nuggets?

9. qian

qian Contributing Member

who you think we gonna play? kings or wolves?

10. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

Finally!!! The Franchise has paid dividends. Let's go out there and give 'em hell!!! Now I can finally take down my poster of the '99 Rockets' playoff team.

<i>-Turbo</i>

-------------------------------
    Reclaim the Glory!

11. lovethisgametoo

Even if Rockets struggled most of the first half, and Yao Ming struggled the entire game, I still want to say..........
    ...<b> I feel happiest now for Rockets !!!!</b>

12. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Play-offs, I can't handle the play-offs......especially if it is close like this one.:eek: :) :cool: :D

13. xicloud

xicloud Contributing Member

Wolves has the easist schedule. I think they will be first. We will face kings or laker. Not too good.

14. shawn786

shawn786 Member

I didnt doubt em for a second ;)

15. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Looks like Sacramento. The T-Wolves are heating up and Sacramento is playing like crap. In fact, Sacramento is losing to Phoenix right now. I'm so pumped right now I'm having a hard time scouting the teams. The playoffs BABY! Bring 'em on! Now I can sit back and watch Denver, Portland and Utah battle for the playoffs (that should be a fun battle) without feeling stressed out because the Rockets might collapse and not make it. WOO!!

16. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT :)

17. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

No, we don't have tie-breaker over the Nuggets. This has been explained by Kayman in another thred . The three-way tie breaker works like this based on the NBA rule,

First tie-break is the winning % among ALL three teams, say Jazz, Rockets, Nuggets all tied at 44-38, then the head to head record is this,
    Nuggets: 5-3 (2-2 vs Rockets, 3-1 vs Jzaa)
    Rockets: 4-4 (2-2 vs Nuggets, 2-2 vs Jazz)
    Utah Jazz: 3-5 (1-3 vs Nuggets, 2-2 vs Rockets)

So we don't have tie breaker over the Nuggets, but do have it over the Jazz.

In any case, we are in the playoff.

#17 daoshi, Apr 9, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2004
  18. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

STUPID WORK, coundnt watch or keep up coz of that, o well ill be sure to request my days off according to the schedule of playoffs... BRING IT ON LAKERS, SPURS, MAvs, KINGS, WOlves, and stupid grizz :D :D :D

19. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

This is a GREAT night to be a Rocket fan!

20. iball

iball Contributing Member

We're in, baby. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!