1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pathological liar president lies more.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Aug 22, 2020.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Do Trumpsters like being lied to? Shows the lack of respect for his base to lie this much and this often to them because he knows his supporters are gullible and will eat it up his lies. If he lies this much about things that can easily be verified imagine what other lies he has told. What is it 20k lies since he took office? Sad.

RayRay10, Jimmy Chase and deb4rockets like this.
  2. Newlin

Newlin Member

I think Trump followers like being lied to. That’s something they seem to like about Trump. They say things like that’s just Trump being Trump.

deb4rockets and Two Sandwiches like this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Many things wrong with this.

1. Trump couldn't give two ***** about god in the pledge. He never cared about religion until he had to pander to religous folks.

2. Even if a Democrat said the peldge without "god" in it, that is protected under the first amendment as we aren't complelled as citizens to express allegiance to a god.

3. "God" was added to the pledge in the 20th century.

4. The pledge is a draconian concept o expect Nazi youth children or North Korea children to practice.

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. Anticope

Anticope Member

Rocketslegend was a rabid supporter of Trump early on as most of us know, but I don't think we should be shaming him for seeing the light and eventually changing his stance. I have a lot of friends and family that I wish had the willingness to do the same.

adoo, R0ckets03, RayRay10 and 4 others like this.
  6. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I legit think this forum has enough of a user base to be given attention from troll farms from outside countries. I think RocketsLegend was a paid shill to be honest. It was a different level of shilling compared to your usual conservative posters that frequent here.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder how many lies will fill these pages in 30 days.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Anticope

Anticope Member

But why would a paid shill come back years later and post stuff that calls out Trump? It doesn't make any sense. A lot of people in this country have unfortunately eaten up Trump's rhetoric and become cultish worshippers without ever being paid a dime to do so.

9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

He stopped shilling after the election ended. Probably stopped getting paid. Why continue shilling if you're not getting paid to?

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Trump either intentionally lied or follower of someone intentionally lied and got fooled. This is a regular pattern for him.

R0ckets03 and RayRay10 like this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

All the Republican Party wants to do is pedal Christianity now. Most of these politicians on both sides don't care about religion, they care about money - which is fine - but stop pretending. This country is about freedom to practice ANY religion you want. Stick to that, it's beautiful. This identity politics campaigning needs to die forever.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Respect +1 for RL. It takes guts to keep your profile when you changed your mind. It also means people will take you to task though...

Way easier to make a new account again and again, amirite @Senator?

I think that's half the reason some Republicans don't admit they're being lied to.
    1. No one likes/admits to being played.
    2. Admitting you've been played in front of someone you deeply hate or resent (Libtards, Commies, Atheists, "Illegal Non-English Speaking Brown Eyed" Immigrants, Unwashed Genderless Hoarde) is deeply out of the question.
    3. Which is why claiming to be "in on the joke", is a much more defensible position for saving face until the tide has turned and we whitewash Trumps memory like the 8 disastrous unrecoverable Bush years where "he wasn't even a Conservative" and "besides I'm more an independent"
    Some Democrats still love Hillary, so it's not a truth or right thing...

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why be truthful or state facts when your base is gullible and stupid as hell? His base does not do research. They don’t use reputable sources. They don’t use critical thinking. Whatever the dear leader says is the truth and is factual. Anything else is fake news.

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL. MAGA =
    Manipulating American's Gullible A**holes

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He left out the most important part of that remark. Glad someone called him on it.

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'm thinking the Dems saw the yeoman's job he did for dip$hit and just gave him a better offer to work for them this year. Welcome aboard...

18. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I offered to send one of my friends a link to a video of TRump saying a few years back before running " Pro LIfe? I'm not a pro-lifer. I'm a New Yorker". My friend is what you might call an anti-abortion only Trumper, a very conservative Catholic. My friend responded (he is not a liar) "Well they say that Donald wanted to abort Baron, but Melania refused and after Baron was born he was so happy that he changed his position"

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

What if I were to tell you Michelle is a man and those two young women are not her kids. Have you ever seen a single picture of a prego Michelle? Those two kids look nothing like Big Ears and Michael.