1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTF Happened on The Buzz?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Chump, Apr 1, 2004.

Tags:
  1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/~bumble/Nickelback - How You Remind Me Of Someday.mp3

Nickleback songs "Someday" and "How you remind me" played simultaneously together. Notice the similarities in sound of these no talent hacks? The radio sucks.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

All I listen to now are KTRH, and 610 Sports Radio. Also I listen to a broadcast from Brenham 1280 to listen to Paul Harvey etc. around 1pm.

3. Kill Dirty Stockton

Kill Dirty Stockton Contributing Member

the real question is if its wrong to invest in xm and sirius at the same time

4. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Look at it this way...if they played only "real" music (WTF is that supposed to mean anyway?) and made no money, you eventually would have dead air.

I'm not a major fan of a lot of the bands getting a lot of airtime, but it is better than not having it at all.

If you think that this is something new in radio, I recommend that you read a book entitled "Hit Men." It is all about David Geffen, Joe Isgro and the like in the 1970s.

5. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

The problem is Clear Channel's formula programming. Nobody is bashing them for making money. It is how they make money that sucks. To say these large corporate stations must use stale, repetitious programing to do it is idiotic.