1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colin Cowherd: This is the Westbrook I Love

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Mar 2, 2020.

1. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Collin is telling the truth. This WB is a better overall player with lower stats across the board. Yes, he played hard but not as smart as he's doing with the Rockets. Broussard is dead wrong, Russ has dropped his number of 3s taken by a wide margin. To not recognize that makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, to deride Harden and WB defense is ridiculous. I'm the main complainer about James on D, however, he put on a good display against the Celtics... I was thoroughly impressed...

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember when Undertaker came back from the Stone Cold Stunner

@Os Trigonum

3. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

so.......of course.......Cowlick has to say well.....Harden he no play d...ya know...harden...he ok...where Charles man he tell ya Rockets, ya know..they ok but they never win a ...........hey harden him get hurt in his heart.

Like James is NOT ALL About Winning....pluuueeezzzeee

What is this trash ?

4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

This is a Westbrook that no one has ever seen. I am definitely impressed. Really didn't think I'd see this Westbrook but Cudos to Morey for trading Capella and making this happen.
    It isn't Westbrook or Harden's team. It belongs to Tillman and the Luxury Tax Savings. Seems like always has and always will.

5. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

There’s no version of Colin I love.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

This is what Clutchfans wants
    They love opinions of millionaire talk show people who don’t really give 1 once of crap about the topic

burlesk likes this.
  7. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

These writers, like a the whole league, are now scared and starting to cross the line... we should have easily beaten the Celtics if not for some bad turnovers shifting momentum for the celts. Harden will get his 35-40, russel will do the same. I assert both their efficiencies will go get better as the team gels and communication gets even better. Let russel run the point and James play the 2 - less wear on harden in the playoffs. Russ is much more explosive to the rim than James. Run harden run off screens ala clay Thompson. Both will have much more gas in the tank - we get the trophy back to Houston. Harden and Westbrook get co-MVP and the Championship comes back to Houston! Mike Dantoni gets redemption and a phat contract. Morey ascends into thin air like Skywalker.

BaselineFade and burlesk like this.
  8. SemisolidSnake

I was actually watching Cowherd for a few seconds McDonalds today. Couldn't hear him, thank God, but his headline was about him being wrong about the Rockets not being contenders. Clearly, the Clutchfans GARM heat got to him.

9. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

Did you see this mans preseason playoff predictions? We dont need to listen to him. He had houston not making the playoffs even though Harden has never missed the postseason

10. tinman

Supporting Member

None of these dudes are paid for making predictions
    that's the biggest con in the media world

He gets paid 6 million a year

for exactly what's happening on Clutchfans, his show being promoted and spread like germ

@Os Trigonum

burlesk likes this.
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

Dear Clutchfans newbs

The only people who get paid for making Sports Predictions are in Las Vegas who make point spreads
    @Reeko

Consider this a free piece of knowledge
    @Dr of Dunk

Another one for you

Wrestling is scripted

no charge for that one either

12. tinman

Supporting Member

He's paid to talk about all sports, NFL, NBA, College etc

yet somehow you think he took his time to watch every Rockets game?

When you watch Ironman do you ever wonder how he got that special nano suit to fight Thanos?

I hate to break it to you.. and I know it's harder to believe than a killer virus

but THIS IS A SHOW

If you don't believe me, it's on IMDB
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5170162/

The Herd
    News, Sport, Talk-Show | TV Series (2015– )

Storyline
    Edgy radio show that reacts to sports news

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

@Os Trigonum @Reeko

@Clutch
    what happened? how did all these people become suckers?