1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

L2M Report says Harden fouled on last three pointer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Dec 17, 2019.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Glad we get these outta of the way in a win, so we know what won't get called in the playoffs. :)

Note: it's also unchallegeable. Only fouls called on your player can be callenged in L2M.

Also, 3 seconds on LMA on Westbrook's head-scratcher turnaround bank shot. fwiw

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Thank god Forbes missed that 3 lol.

3. YallMean

YallMean Member

Yes! Sweet revenge to the last game.

Tfor3 and don grahamleone like this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Poor tucker running up the court like a tired grandpa.

5. JackLordsHair66

Thankfully none of this had to be re-litigated imagine how much a bad no call would have affected this team had they lost on more BS from this corrupt league to that specific team after the last games complete cluster fvk !

Tfor3, bj3175 and Lawlruschang like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden is not getting more than 5 fts for the rest of the season. He needs to protect himself because people are going to be landing in his space with no repercussions for the foreseeable future.

Tfor3, slothy420, Blurr#7 and 16 others like this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

In the last week of the season, Harden should pull a Curry and fake an ankle sprain on one of these, and just rest for 4 games leading into the playoffs.

get the league all worried that they lost their villian for the playoffs.

Spacemoth, Tfor3, ribbit and 10 others like this.
  8. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

If pulling a Curry includes a ring, I am all in on this idea.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The thing is nobody even respects Harden as a villain. It's all hate. Its not like Detroit Pistons against Jordan Hate. This is I don't even like to see you play hate. The league won't be worried, But I'm all for Harden faking an injury to get people talking about how bad ref injustice has become.

D-rock, hakeem94 and darksoul35 like this.
  10. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Nah. People would mock Harden, even if he missed a quarter because of a gunshot wound thew would mock him. He can't win no matter what he does.

BamBam, RayRay10, Ramo$e and 2 others like this.
  11. juanm34

juanm34 Member

F U Silver!!!!!

pippendagimp and D-rock like this.
  12. WestendMassive

3 missed calls in the last 2 minutes going against Houston, none for the Spurs.

THAT MUST MEAN that we copped 69 (nice) missed calls against us for the rest of the game (law of averages) AND THE SPURS GOT NONE.

Rigged.

(LOL)

13. topfive

topfive CF OG

That'll teach the Rockets front office a lesson about arguing for what's right and just! Shame on us!

Ramo$e, AroundTheWorld and D-rock like this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Give it a rest on the refs , we won

CK Johnson likes this.
  15. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Now every team gets to defend him like Klay Thompson does. Thanks Morey

juanm34 and bj3175 like this.
  16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

fuking rigged ass trash

juanm34, D-rock, Tfor3 and 1 other person like this.
  17. SemisolidSnake

As others have said, I hope this opens the team's eyes that they have to play to score not just play to draw the foul. The refs swallow their whistles in the last few minutes of the game, and it's been like that forever. If you think you're getting the same calls you got throughout the game, you're not paying attention. I'd suspect, in general, the League does not want a game to be decided by foul shots if possible, because it's not entertaining. If you're one of those non-protected teams, you ought to be aware that it's even less likely you're getting that chance should it arise.

This is one of the major weaknesses of an isolation-heavy, clock-running offense, IMO: you're ceding even more control of your destiny to the refs in terms of hoping for foul calls on instead of trying proactively to create your own openings that don't rely on getting fouled as a backup option.

I'd like to see Harden out there with strong braces on both ankles. I honestly don't know why every NBA player doesn't wear them. I sprained an ankle landing on an opponent's foot playing volleyball. I couldn't play for months after that. Before I went back, I bought two very-thorough soft ankle braces that tightly wrap around and hold my ankles in place so they can't bend laterally. I haven't rolled an ankle since; the braces won't allow it. Instead of James doing this fallback every time someone lands in his shooting space, I'd like to see a heavily-braced James Harden just land straight down on their ankles. After a few broken ones, people will stop on their own.

Ramo$e, bj3175 and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Justice has been served.

19. ribbit

ribbit Member

That... wouldn't be a bad idea. Villain or not, Harden is a major character in the NBA. Losing him might indirectly result to some lost revenues for the league. (Hey, we're just trying to make the refs call it fair -- like a foul when occupying the shooter's landing space. We're not trying skew calls in favor of Harden.)

Not heading into the playoffs, though. We might be fighting for position in the last few games.

20. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

There was absolutely no way that the refs didn't see that!
    On an ISO play at the end of a game, EVERYONE is watching the offensive player who is dribbling the ball! There is no excuse for an NBA ref to miss that call, but there is definitely is a reason to not call the foul and his name is ButtHead Silver!! From not counting Harden's dunk at San Antonio and blatantly forcing the refs to not call more than 2 to 3 fouls against him per game. He is personally retaliating against the Rockets for voicing the obvious, THE NBA OFFICIATING IS SHADY AT BEST!!

Ther owners need to have a yearly meeting and hold him accountable for the previous season! Believe me, people are starting to realize that the officiating is the biggest factor that determines any game! With cameras catching every moment of every game there is no reason not to correct blatant calls/missed calls! The NBA is starting to resemble a third world country where the officials in charge do as they please AND get away with it! Pathetic, absolutely pathetic!!

SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!!
    The owners better wake up (I'm talking to you Ti$$man) ... it won't be long before viewership starts declining because of the awful way that your product is being officiated. That means NO CA$HING FOR YOU!!

D-rock and Tfor3 like this.