1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am done as a ****ing rockets fan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nono3534, May 10, 2019.

1. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Sad thread. No one would stoop so low unless they actually cared for this team. You don’t need our criticism, you need our love and support. You are welcome here.

Dopamine likes this.
  2. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

Bye.

I may be mad as **** at this team but i will forever bleed Houston red. I ride or die for the Houston Rockets

tnluong84, Roomba and farhen like this.
  3. Le$$

Le$$ Member

4. farhen

farhen Member

I'm done with jim choking year after years.
    I missed the 90's rockets

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

so if china leaves? does that mean rox will finally get rid if that puke inducing chinese jerseys? ill take it! trump will take it! we all will take it!

6. xaos

xaos Member

Is it really trash or are you just being a puss bandwagon pseudo fan?

7. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Clint Capela can't even win a jump ball..
    Now how in the hell is he suppose to win a championship?

{icebox425} likes this.
  8. Bengchu

Bengchu Member

Beter without you :rolleyes:

9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I am pretty pissed but I am not going to go as far as saying that I am done with the Rockets, no matter how frustrated I get. The only way I can see myself no longer rooting for the Rockets is if they got Draymond, the Donkey, Green on their team.

10. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

I will never leave as a fan. I may less optimistic about our future, but I will always be here. 5 years ago I would have posted the same thing, but now I just go by the "Its something that is out of my control". I'm upset but it isn't ruining my week.

bobloblaw likes this.
  11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

well let's see.... there was 1997 game 6 Jazz, 2005 game 7 Mavs, 2007 game 7 Jazz, 2008 game 6 Jazz, 2014 game 6 Blazers, 2016 game 6 Spurs, 2018 game 7 Warriors, and now 2019 game 6 Warriors.

The Rockets have had an incredible knack for losing gut-wrenching series where they are considered even (or better) than their opponent.

And this is the one you got mad enough to leave. I bet you can't even name who was on the roster for those other series.

Personally I was more pissed about San Antonio game 6 than I am right now (it's close) and waayyyy more pissed about 2018 game 6 officiating.

ChumpCity likes this.
  12. Handles

Handles Member

We cant come back with this same squad. There needs to be real changes made this off season. But no way I’ll stop following. It’ll just be hard to root for this same squad again is all.

And I’m done with NBA this year. I don’t give a rats ass about the rest of the playoffs. Giannis will probably win it all for all I care.

13. rockets13champs

Almost fans are bandwagon. They come for the wins and leave when team gets bad. I was a fan thru all the dark days. I just wanna see one chip. That’s it

14. JackLordsHair66

Weirdly feel the same, going into tonight despite the line, despite the talking heads saying “Houston this is it the door is wide open to the finals now that KD is down”, despite being at home, I just somehow knew deep down inside we were going to choke this game away in the end. That is a ****ing terrible feeling to go through (felt the same way after we blew game 6 last year I just knew we would lose in 7 and we did) probably won’t watch anymore NBA this season but will be pulling for either Portland or Denver in the WCF’s and if Gs gets in I hope the Bucks literally destroy them !!!

15. Theking

Theking Member

Cool brah. Delete your account here since you no longer support the rockets

bobloblaw likes this.
  16. RocketsPower

RocketsPower Member

I felt worst last year but I am still supporting the Rockets. After this loss, I'm sure I would be even less interested in watching the NBA.

Sure the team disappointed us but I do appreciate the greatness Harden delivered in the regular season, and I appreciate guys like PJ and EG and Rivers fighting hard for us in this playoffs.

I am an Asian fan, but I will forever be supportive to the Rockets and I just can't imagine myself being a fan of another team.

17. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

Get out of here then. You probably only became a fan because of Yao and Lin. You're not a true fan.

You don't even know how hard it is to be a rockets fan living in Southern California. Everyone gives me **** for not rooting for the Lakers or Clippers. True fans stick to their team through thick and thin. No matter what.

bobloblaw likes this.