1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can someone ban fchowder?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Caprah, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Caprah

Caprah Member

Dudes trolling is at an all time high. We get it you a Lin fan who hates Harden but just give it a rest. Every thread it’s the same garbage over and over again

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Wtf are you talking about? He had made some legit criticisms, some I agree with and some I disagree with—and I am one of the biggest Harden fans here. This is a discussion board, if you can’t handle debate then ignore him or leave.

We don’t need a thread on this

3. threepointshot3

I second the OP motion. Dude is annoying as hell and it’s personal with him. Most his posts are venomous and personal and he likes to repeat it at every chance he gets

Earnie Banks and biff17 like this.
  4. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

I'm a MASSIVE Harden fan...and I have been EXTREMELY frustrated watching him play over these last 4 games.

He deserves some of the criticism he's getting, b/c end of the day he keeps following the same script in the postseason. Step up and MAKE SHOTS. He's been in the league for 10 years, at some point you have to realize that adjustments need to be made in the postseason. These continued drop-offs just can't keep happening.

This Rockets team has the pieces to win it all. If he doesn't step up over the remainder of this series and they get knocked out, a majority of the blame will fall on his plate. And deservedly so.

5. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You want to ban any rockets fan that doesn't like James Harden?

6. marky :)

marky :) Member

Garbage thread. Just because his opinion differs from yours doesn't mean he deserves a ban.

7. Caprah

Caprah Member

It
    Its downright trolling with him.

8. AzCkR

AzCkR Member

there's a feedback section for a reason

9. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

If clutch was following along these lines I would be gone in 2001

10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Why ban him? He is entitled to his opinion, he is another LOF who keeps embracing himself by spewing subjective nonsense on the daily.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

12. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

There's a report button and a feedback forum. Use them.

Rocketeer4Life likes this.
  13. riko

riko Member

I get tired of his act to but he has done nothing ban worthy. Jus put him on ignore

cml750, Nook and edwardc like this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

meh...let clowns expose themselves

he called 1 of my posts fake news, and I shut that nonsense up quick with data and facts

I’ve seen lame schticks like his many times...they’re just played out and boring

15. YaoMingsSoulja

That's the same argument as saying Oh you're a trump supporter. You must be a racist. Just because the guy has made criticisms about Harden in the playoffs doesn't mean he hates the Rockets. People are entitled to their own opinion. This is America, it's a free country. You dont want people to have an opinion? That's fine, move to North Korea, they'll be happy to take your rights away.

16. Supamanu

Supamanu New Member

Joke thread

17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

You can be a Rockets fan and also be frustrated by his postseason struggles. Indeed, that frustration stems from a desire to see the Rockets succeed.

I guess people see it as a lack of appreciation for what all Harden has done for the team this season. But I think one can appreciate Harden’s regular season heroics while also pointing out his approach will not work as well in the playoffs. I think the evidence for the latter, at this stage, is inarguable.

GotGame15, DaDakota, hakeem94 and 5 others like this.
  18. biff17

biff17 Member

He has hardly made legit criticisms and he is not trying to debate.

His entire agenda is to tell how Harden is a fugazi superstar who only hints could as a means of scoring.

He is definitely not debating.

With that said I don't know about banning him but he is pushing it.

jordnnnn likes this.
  19. biff17

biff17 Member

The Rockets have the pieces to win it all?

Do people not realize the Warriors have 2 top 10 players and 3 starters who command constant attention?

The Rockets have 1 1/2 all stars and we were down a rotational player yesterday.

i wish that Hardens shot selection was better and his decision making gets shaky but nobody has done more with less than Harden over the last 5 years, people really need some perspective.

20. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Haven't seen/heard that name in years. Ignore function is A1.