1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden You Are RIDICULOUS! 61 Points, 7 Rebs, 3 Steals, 9 3PTs!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Mar 22, 2019.

1. xaos

xaos Member

Harden's beard was absolutely blue today. #Bluebeard

2. HookemHorns1250

The sad thing is you know some idiot in the media that has to take a different take than the partner he or she is arguing with will bring up the 1 assist.

I like what the guy on NBATV said, mentioning that people shouldn't look at the 1 assist stat line, because it's actually incredibly rare for him to do something like that.

saleem likes this.
  3. HookemHorns1250

That's the man that said Manu would be ahead of the dream in the best foreign players category. That's when his hilariously horrible takes stopped being hilarious and just pathetic.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

5. TheresTheDagger

I've been around long enough to have witnessed the greatness of Hakeem, but even Hakeem never had an individual season that matches this.

Is it time to consider whether Harden could surpass Hakeem as the Rockets GOAT, especially if he can win a ring?

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It isn't gonna make a difference to that guy, but I'm glad you pointed it out.

Vivi likes this.
  7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That was the worst comment of them all.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  8. H-Town Rockets Guy

Anything Harden does on the court doesn't surprise me anymore because he has proved it over and over, he is Superhuman. All the Haters out there, come it him again, he will prove your ass wrong again..he is putting up video game numbers against NBA competition that is geared to stop him every night. Go Beard. GO ROCKETS!!!

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Can’t believe this dude probably won’t win MVP because Giannis gets to play in the East. My goodness. He is insane.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I really want him to win a championship.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You could change the angle and say that the Dream wasn't a real foreigner. He got naturalized, took on US citizenship.

Wooderson likes this.
  13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Been saying this the whole season.....again with just one ring n on this pace(I have to remind people this pace has never been done) he would be greater then Hakeem. N I'm almost at the point where I finna start saying he might end of being better the Kobe. Where the only sg that would be better is Jordan. Let that sink in people. I'm not there yet but if he can

14. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Whatever makes him feel better. Still even if it was a phantom call. DeRozan got away with a push on Nene. It was clearly an offensive foul, he had nowhere to go so he made space and push on the previous play. I saw it as a make up call.

And even that was just one play. Without Harden going for 12 points or those 3 3pts made we would have lost that game. He went berserk. Two plays he was well cover like well contested. The other one was hilarious because no one wanted to be on the highlights and let him wide open.

15. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Other people talking about James

NBA GameTime crew reacts to James Harden 61

#35 cerophilik, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    s3ts, joshuaao and James.B.H like this.
  16. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

My mind is blown at how dominant Harden is.

hakeem94 and Killatron 2000 like this.
  17. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Games like this one make me 1) in awe of James Harden and 2) pessimistic about the Rockets in the playoffs. We are way, way too reliant on one guy. It's no longer a matter of him carrying the team while guys are injured. He's carrying the team when we're healthy, too. We are dead in this game, absolutely dead, without his superhuman performance. And there have been other games like it. And there will be more like it in the playoffs ... and in some of those, he won't be able to save us.

Step up, gentlemen. Show that you can keep us afloat when Harden gets shut down.

Deuce, hakeem94, BigM and 4 others like this.
  18. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea seems like it. But I feel it’s more like we are coasting our way to the playoffs to save our guys for the playoffs push. We didn’t really have to sat out Gordon against Memphis. Faried has say a couple of games and even the lost against the worriers we didn’t play house. So hopefully we turn it up in the playoffs when we can play for the specific team and be set. Too many loses have come from the lack of focus and effort. So I hope ones the playoffs start we set it up to another gear.

But sucks that no one seems to be able to make wide open shots or help Harden.

Hakeemtheking and Will like this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But tell me about House

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, nothing really to tell about him in the Spurs game.