1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

“Some of these players do not like James Harden” -Brian Windhorst

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

Lebron should put his money where his mouth is and sign his boy Melo. Even wade is still pissed at Lebron that he was traded from Cleveland. Wade is pissed that he was apart of a trade transaction in his career

RyanB and sabesque like this.
  2. amaru

amaru Member

Where have you hear that? Never heard that publicly.

3. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

follow this youtuber named "karceno4life" he may come off an idiot at times, but dude is legit with his sources

when everybody was screaming lebron had a "groin injury" he put it out there the next day that the injury was really a sports hernia

also lebron met with adam silver this past friday( which is againist cba protocol)

bj3175 and amaru like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s all too obvious...you’re yet another account from the previously banned RocketsTruth

same hate for liberals

same dark skin vs light skin agenda

the same referencing of Karceno4life

@Os Trigonum what’s your verdict?

5. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Karceno is wild I have been following him for years

6. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Espn clearly wants Giannis to get the MVP.......here's to another round of ESPN Hit pieces on Harden for no reason. Man comes back from his MVP season and got better all for the media to try and move the goal post again. Harden wont just go away, so they have to influence the vote with hit pieces. If I were Harden, I would completely give up on trying to be liked by this media.......Sometimes it's better to be feared than liked.

D-rock, Stepback3GOOD and RyanB like this.
  7. YallMean

YallMean Member

I will be more worried if they all love him.

The greats are feared not loved.

Hook them some arms more, James.

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

One championship will change it all.

James just needs a ring to complete his storied saga.

9. Game7

Game7 Member

No...it’s not.

10. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

i have no idea how harden even gives nba tv, tnt, or espn a second of his time. They mock harden 24/7, harden needs to stand up for himself

https://clutchpoints.com/rockets-news-brian-windhorst-says-some-players-dont-like-james-harden/

windhorst is saying some rockets players dont like harden, at first i thought he was talking about players in the nba. But if it players on the rockets then they need to get shipped the hell out of here. Harden is carrying these bums from the 14th seed to the 5th seed. I hope its not cp3 creating internal conflict in the locker room. Because cp3 is known for doing that

sjackson0 likes this.
  11. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

Yea heard it was some teammates. I wonder who? Doubt it's cp3.

12. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

I’m guessing this article means he and CP3 were unsuccessful in recruiting for the 19/20 season...

13. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Where did you hear this?

14. rocketseagles07

The only teammate I would legitimately believe doesn’t “like” harden is EG and that’s because he likes to hi t at his dislike for the way we play when things are going bad. Besides that I’m not rolling

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lol, c’mon y’all, really? That trash cluthpoints article is straight up fake news. Windy was talking to players at ASW which is what he said in his podcast. U really think Harden’s own teammates are gonna throw shade on him like that to Windbhag of all people for a piece he’s writing on Harden? His own teammates are gonna complain about how he gets every call? Y’all are better than this. Whoever wrote that should be ashamed of themselves.

dude literally wrote a whole piece over a lie...

D-rock, SWTsig, durvasa and 4 others like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

Windhorst wasn’t saying that, get this fake news sh*t outta here.

durvasa and motleydeflep6 like this.
  17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

True. I know Harden hasn’t won even a single title so the comparison isn’t fair, but just look at Tom Brady as the ultimate example. I cannot stand the guy myself even. Everyone I know not a Pats fan thinks the guy is as evil as sin.

I think the most fair comparison though is actually Karl Malone or John Stockton. Those two were universally reviled both with fans outside of Utah and players alike.

But when all is said and done Harden is a hall of famer and will go down as a legend.

YallMean likes this.
  18. amaru

amaru Member

Doesn't fit with what we've seen from CP3 thus far. I think it's more likely that this is all made up for clicks. Literally none of the insiders on this board have mentioned anything about a rift within the locker room.

19. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

they don't like him... they LOVE him

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, this is gossip column material and I'm surprised the thread has lasted this long.

D-rock likes this.