1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let’s do it for James

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmelo, Feb 3, 2019.

1. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Definitely has to be click bait. A title such as "STILL THE WORST DEFENDER IN THE NBA" would work. It would be hard work to do, but I'd chip in a few dollars if you got it done lol. The purpose of the video wouldn't necessarily be him showing he's the best defender among stars, but just proving he's not terrible like so many think. Just has to be like 3-5 clips each game of Harden making good defensive players or staying in front of his man on on-ball defense.

Another good click bait idea would be a video of all the fouls Harden has drawn and saying "PROOF HARDEN FLOPS FOR FREE THROWS *SECRET RECORDING OF HARDEN ASKING REFS FOR HELP*" You gotta be extra click baity in order to get views on the internet.

it's desperate but we gotta help our boy jimmy

LUK3 likes this.
  2. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

James Harden is #1 in DRPM, in low post defense I read in the forum. He is one of top steals leader in the NBA. The announcers never ever compliment Harden on defense, they always say "Lost the ball, Harden layup on the other end". The ball is never lost I can see it fools, Harden Steals the ball, great Defense by Harden, quick hands and reaction.
    Please make a video with LeBron, Westbrook, Curry taking plays off, they are more guilty than Harden no doubt.
    LeBron doesn't even run back on defense staying in the backcourt just strolling, Westbrook never guards the best offensive player ever, Curry is a terrible defender all around.

3. Feedoffdoubt

Feedoffdoubt Member

At a certain point we can't just talk. The guys gotta show. F everything we gonna win the ship this year or give it everything I know Harden will I believe in him CP3 Capela EG Gerald and all the guys

4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

those superb defense videos never get 1 million+ views like the Harden flop videos

you would need the Chinese fanbase to help out for this to catch fire and most of them can't even access youtube

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

So ehhh where is the video?

6. LUK3

LUK3 Member

Video is currently uploading. Will make a thread when done

bmelo likes this.